411 Asian masseur

Alanchen
This topic is 2288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes I’ve seen that pic floating around nyc Craigslist and decided it can’t be real. It’s also used in an expired Rent Men ad Michael Tantric from Sydney along with other pics: https://rent.men/michaeltantric/

Shows up in numerous spots around the globe using reverse image lookup. I believe this is the original from possibly a swim wear series.

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v2/1271874666_1/mens-swimwear-Trunks-for-men-Male-swimming-shorts-sexy-Underwear-boardshorts-font-b-Surf-b-font.jpg

Yes I’ve seen that pic floating around nyc Craigslist and decided it can’t be real.

Nice research @EVdude. The ad appears in cycles on CL and he's a masseur that hasn't aged a day in years. He's a total turn on but I'd wager the real thing pales in comparison to this pic. I would love to be proven wrong.

I met a masseur using this picture about 2 years ago. He also went by Michael. Total and utter fake. The guy looked NOTHING like this picture. As soon as I walked in and saw him I told him, nicely, that he is not the guy in the pictures and started to make my exit. He tried to get me to go through with the massage. I told him no thank you. Honestly, I wouldn't have even considered connecting with the guy for free. Sorry to sound harsh, but it really pissed me off that he was so blatantly fake. He could've at least used photos that were somewhat similar to his appearance.

I reported him to RM, where I found the ad and provided links to pictures from the model's website. They obviously reached out to the masseur and next thing I know I'm getting text messages from him asking me to rescind my review. I told him I'd do it if he stopped using fake pictures. So much for being a nice guy.

Avoid!

(...and if anyone knows if the real guy in the pictures is available for hire, please let me know! He's so hot!)