Midshipmen React To Being Called Beautiful

LoveNDino
This topic is 2289 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's sexiest! Where is our defender of woman, @Kenny? Woman are beautiful too. On a serious note, this was a great video.

Hugs,

Greg

The problem I have with women is they pretty much look alike to me; indistinguishable. I know who Taylor Swift is but could not pick her out of a crowd.

Years back at work they hired two female clerks. I was polite but never called them by name least I called them by the wrong name. Then someone pointed out that one had blonde hair and the other red hair. I had not noticed. I later became good friends with the blonde one.

The problem I have with women is they pretty much look alike to me; indistinguishable. I know who Taylor Swift is but could not pick her out of a crowd.

Years back at work they hired two female clerks. I was polite but never called them by name least I called them by the wrong name. Then someone pointed out that one had blonde hair and the other red hair. I had not noticed. I later became good friends with the blonde one.

Very dismissive of 1/2 the worlds population...