What Happened to Anthony Philly

Bearofdistinction

He seems to have disappeared. His ad is up, yes, but he has not replied to any communications that are sent to him for quite some time. Several PMs went back and forth between forum members who are concerned about him a few weeks ago about this. We surmise he is simply letting his ad expire. We all hope he is ok.

• 3 months later...
I don't know, but unlike previously when his profile was still active, it is showing that he actually logged on today. That's the first time he has logged on in many months.

A few days ago, his ad was actually gone. But not only his ad has come back now, he's also got a new review on 4/27. All these suggest he could actually have been back. I can't be sure though; let's have our fingers crossed...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Not todays Coverboy

This hot man has been discussed here favorably before --- His ad is up on RM - but he was last online 11/28 ---- I have left email and txt messages for him with no response ---

Anyone familiar --- Any Ideas?

https://rent.men/AnthonyPhilly

His Profile is reactivated and states he's in Florida. I haven't personally met him but he was responsive over text. Said he took a break for a while but is back. At this point, I don't know if he is still living in Philly area and is traveling or that he relocated.