Jesse Jaymes

Roberto
This topic is 2125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is the theory? R u sayin pics arent shopped to the gods???? I like jesse so i will give him the benefit he isnt doin it.

Btw for everyone with thin skin who cant have a discussion without being offended. Log off the internet.

What is the theory? R u sayin pics arent shopped to the gods???? I like jesse so i will give him the benefit he isnt doin it.

Btw for everyone with thin skin who cant have a discussion without being offended. Log off the internet.

Nope. You can offer an ill informed opinion and I can comment on it. As can others. Having an internet account doesn't immunize you from scrutiny

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, That's what I'm saying, And I'm asking your for some proof because you're the one slinging attacks,

Nope. You can offer an ill informed opinion and I can comment on it. As can others. Having an internet account doesn't immunize you from scrutiny

Man see your eye doctor n lets resume this after. Lemme help u out. His ass in pic 7 and arms in pic 9. Put on ur readers n turn on ur screen bright. If u cant see it please change rx and use public transportation. U get a get outta jail free card tonight for bad vision but if u come back again with the same tired argument i will have to wondet if this is a cognitive concern. Dude cmon.

Edited by tradehunter

Show me proof jesse is a white male? I want him to be a black female and i want proof he is a white male.....thats what ur doin

Yes, That's what I'm saying, And I'm asking your for some proof because you're the one slinging attacks,

Show me proof jesse is a white male? I want him to be a black female and i want proof he is a white male.....thats what ur doin . Anyway i dont like hijacking Jesses thread back to regular scheduled programming[

Apologies if I contributed to friction here. I wanted more info on this provider and got annoyed at the tangent, primarily because it wasn’t interesting. In general, the rabbit holes on this forum are worthwhile.

I made good text contact with the subject provider and hope to meet him in the future.

Speaking of tangents, does anyone know the best way to get Gun Oil stains out of nice sheets?

Show me proof jesse is a white male? I want him to be a black female and i want proof he is a white male.....thats what ur doin . Anyway i dont like hijacking Jesses thread back to regular scheduled programming[

Honestly. You make more of an ass of yourself with every post.

Man see your eye doctor n lets resume this after. Lemme help u out. His ass in pic 7 and arms in pic 9. Put on ur readers n turn on ur screen bright. If u cant see it please change rx and use public transportation. U get a get outta jail free card tonight for bad vision but if u come back again with the same tired argument i will have to wondet if this is a cognitive concern. Dude cmon.

No. grow up.

Im a grown ass man. My balls dropped about a decade n a half now. Anyhow i dont beliebe in back n forths that produce nothing n where one party is easily offended or hurt. Your case is now considered closed. No further replies needed.

Who really wonders what you "beliebe" in. You've written a bunch of bs. I'm glad you're an adult and you're balls dropped. Good for you. Doesn't at at mean what you say makes sense.

Who really wonders what you "beliebe" in. You've written a bunch of bs. I'm glad you're an adult and you're balls dropped. Good for you. Doesn't at at mean what you say makes sense.

If you're gonna take the time & childishly mock somebody else's simple typo, in that instance you should at least take some special care not respond with one ("at at") yourself......agree ?

ive hired jesse and he is as good looking as his pics...both facially and physically. very nice man and a good time. one thing i will note is that the cock pic shown and the real length i saw fully hard is not the same. much less so. anyone else concur with me on this one?

maybe I missed it, but I've never seen a picture of Jesse's dick, in his RM ad or anywhere......where is it "shown"??!!.....thanks

I've hired him. They are all real and they are magnificent IMHO.

Td I trust that he looks good thats not a question. However some of his photos are edited needlessly and probably not by him. The photo editor edits all his guys pics I am sure Jesse is not immune to that. This is not an attack on Jesse or his looks in anyway.

maybe I missed it, but I've never seen a picture of Jesse's dick, in his RM ad or anywhere......where is it "shown"??!!.....thanks

It’s on his profile, maybe in private photos. It looks perfectly serviceable to me but not ginormous.

This topic is 2125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.