Vin and Andrés in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 2263 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very nice and friendly guys, but I wouldn't repeat. The younger guy doesn't really do massage he just kinda touches you a lot with his fingertips, and the beefier guy is more engaged but not great. They spend a lot of time running around their kitchen (table it set up in the kitchen) heating towels and microwaving stuff - I think they're trying for a hot-towel spa experience - that they're constantly interrupting any flow so they can go turn on the microwave, turn on the hot water, get a towel ready... that and there's no actual 4-hand routine. It's just the one guy touching you a lot and the other guy spending 40% of his time rubbing you and 60% of his time running around the kitchen heating up water. Like I said, super nice guys - but that's about it. Touching is allowed but it wasn't interactive at all.

Sam

Guest InthePines

Thanks from posting. I've had several 4 hands massages, (not with these guys), and concluded the last time it's a gimmick. Granted, if both guys are hot and there's some interaction going on between them, it can be a fun gimmick, but if not, it's a better experience to hire your best masseur and then go for a nice dinner with money you'd pay for the second masseur.

too bad; it seems to be very difficult to find a four handed massage in LA.

I used to have a guy who didn't break contact from the beginning of the massage to the end....if he had to reach for something it was never far way and he'd make sure his hand was on me the whole time. It really created a connection. But if these guys are leaving to go to the kitchen or wherever to get stuff -- even for the massage -- I'll pass. Too bad, they seem nice.