WHEN LOVED ONES COMPLICATE YOUR GOVERNMENT JOB

Awwshuck

This topic is 1372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/12/mike-huckabee-if-trump-made-shithole-remark-melania-should-wash-his-mouth-out-soap

Once again, a relative is complicatin mah work life. No, ahm not talkin bout that ol souse that pops up in here every now and then when theyre on another bender. Ah mean mah daddy!

Ah love mah daddy and all, but sometimes he makes mah job real hard. It'll pass, but ahm wonderin if this happens to anybody else in here. Do your loved ones sometimes embarrass you and make things awkward with your boss? Granted, my job is much more important than anybody elses and ah dont think we got anybody else in here with a real high government job, but just thought ahd ask.

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

Granted, my job is much more important than anybody elses and ah dont think we got anybody else in here with a real high government job, but just thought ahd ask.

A real high government is not necessarily important. More crucial by far is how to handle yourself and what someone makes of his/her job.

A real high government is not necessarily important. More crucial by far is how to handle yourself and what someone makes of his/her job.

Im the main reason the White House aint a Sh*thole-that aint important?

-The Marx Brothers

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/12/mike-huckabee-if-trump-made-shithole-remark-melania-should-wash-his-mouth-out-soap

Once again, a relative is complicatin mah work life. No, ahm not talkin bout that ol souse that pops up in here every now and then when theyre on another bender. Ah mean mah daddy!

Ah love mah daddy and all, but sometimes he makes mah job real hard. It'll pass, but ahm wonderin if this happens to anybody else in here. Do your loved ones sometimes embarrass you and make things awkward with your boss? Granted, my job is much more important than anybody elses and ah dont think we got anybody else in here with a real high government job, but just thought ahd ask.

The only reason your vile father said that about Trump is that he thinks it's impolite to be open about your bigotry. Bad manners, not bad behavior, is what that a-hole objects to. Keep your yap shut and that way you have cover for your piggishness.

The Resistance should respond with "clean the shithole" to the slogan "drain the swamp".

I wish someone would ask Senators Cotton and Perdue if Trump said shit house in the meeting. The Secretary of Homeland Security, Kirstjen Nielsen, also attended the meeting. She said Trump did not say the exact comment Durbin quoted.

Some Trump supporters received calls from the president after the meeting asking how his remark will play with his base.

Edited by WilliamM

I wish someone would ask Cotton and Perdue if Trump said shit house in the meeting. The Secretary of Homeland Security also attended the meeting. She said Trump did not say the exact comment Durbin quoted. Also, Some Trump supporters received calls from the president after the meeting asking how his remark will play with his base.

Cotton and Perdue are such scum. Racists giving cover to a racist -- how do they live with themselves?

SO FAR IT IS TRUMP'S NIGHTMARE: Helped by his Press Secretary, despite whatever dignity she has left.

Opinion

Will America Choose King’s Dream or Trump’s Nightmare?

opinionator-pog-thestone-thumbStandard-v2.png

George Yancy

THE STONE JAN. 15, 2018

Photo

15yancyWeb-master768.jpg

The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. speaking to the crowd gathered at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, in 1963. Credit Bob Adelman, via Library of Congress

Let’s come clean: President Trump is a white racist! Over the past few days, many have written, spoken and shouted this fact, but it needs repeating: President Trump is a white racist! Why repeat it? Because many have been under the grand illusion that America is a “post-racial” nation, a beautiful melting pot where racism is only sporadic, infrequent and expressed by those on the margins of an otherwise mainstream and “decent” America. That’s a lie; a blatant one at that. We must face a very horrible truth. And America is so cowardly when it comes to facing awful truths about itself.

So, as we celebrate the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday, we must face the fact that we are at a moral crossroad. Will America courageously live out Dr. King’s dream or will it go down the road of bigotry and racist vitriol, preferring to live out Mr. Trump’s nightmare instead? In his autobiography, reflecting on the nonviolent uprising of the people of India, Dr. King wrote, “The way of acquiesce leads to moral and spiritual suicide.” Those of us who defiantly desire to live, and to live out Dr. King’s dream, to make it a reality, must not acquiesce now, precisely when his direst prophetic warning faces us head on.

On the night before he was murdered by a white man on the balcony of his room at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, Tenn., Dr. King wrote: “America is going to hell if we don’t use her vast resources to end poverty and make it possible for all of God’s children to have the basic necessities of life.” Our current president, full of hatred and contempt for those children, is the terrifying embodiment of this prophecy.

We desperately need each other at this moment of moral crisis and malicious racist divisiveness. Will we raise our collective voices against Mr. Trump’s white racism and those who make excuses for it or submit and thereby self-destructively kill any chance of fully becoming our better selves? Dr. King also warned us that “there comes a time when silence is betrayal.” To honor Dr. King, we must not remain silent, we must not betray his legacy.

Edited by WilliamM

The only reason your vile father said that about Trump is that he thinks it's impolite to be open about your bigotry. Bad manners, not bad behavior, is what that a-hole objects to. Keep your yap shut and that way you have cover for your piggishness.

Don't nobody and ah mean NOBODY tell a proud hawg from Arkansas ta keep her yap shut!!

#mefuckintoo!!!!!!

-The Marx Brothers

Needless ta say, these ain't the kind a responses ah was lookin for. This is what happens to a Christian (woman?) in here when she opens up a lil and tries to make a contribution beyond hardball politics.

Ahm tellin mah daddy!

-The Marx Brothers

Needless ta say, these ain't the kind a responses ah was lookin for. This is what happens to a Christian (woman?) in here when she opens up a lil and tries to make a contribution beyond hardball politics.

Ahm tellin mah daddy!

you're not too Christian to me...

10%20Commandments%20Clipart%20Commandment%209%20Thou%20Shalt%20Not%20Bear%20False%20Witness%20Against%20Thy%20Neighbor%20Lie.jpg.opt383x326o0%2C0s383x326.jpg

Liberal, born and raised in Maryland, proud member of pink pistols!

Ignore list: WilliamM

... On the night before he was murdered by a white man on the balcony of his room at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, Tenn., Dr. King wrote: “America is going to hell if we don’t use her vast resources to end poverty and make it possible for all of God’s children to have the basic necessities of life.” Our current president, full of hatred and contempt for those children, is the terrifying embodiment of this prophecy ..

tumblr_oo22ywb3ch1v9p2i7o1_1280.jpg

Ah believe this was the thread's topic:

WHEN LOVED ONES COMPLICATE YOUR GOVERNMENT JOB

Yes, that's correct. It is the thread's topic: Your loved one is a closet racist, which complicates your job defending and promoting a public racist.