Alexa Ordered a Batman Toy

LoveNDino

This topic is 1111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A number of Twitter users responded to the tweet, telling Sanders they felt it was unprofessional, others found it funny.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders used the official White House press secretary Twitter account on Sunday to complain about her son ordering a Batman figure — it didn't go over well with some.

"Alexa, we have a problem if my 2 year old can order a Batman toy by yelling 'Batman!' over and over again into the Echo," Sanders wrote on the @presssec account along with a screenshot of the order.

That government account, which has more than 2.5 million followers, is the official account for whomever is the press secretary. A number of Twitter users responded to the tweet, telling Sanders they felt it was unprofessional. Others found it funny.

Sanders has a personal Twitter account, @SHSanders45.

The figure was a Square Enix Batman from the Barman v Superman film line going for $79.99.

This is how you drain the swamp @Awwshuck

(Sarah Sanders Uses White House Twitter Account to Complain Alexa Ordered a Batman Toy)

gettyimages-820400562-h_2017.jpg

A number of Twitter users responded to the tweet, telling Sanders they felt it was unprofessional, others found it funny.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders used the official White House press secretary Twitter account on Sunday to complain about her son ordering a Batman figure — it didn't go over well with some.

"Alexa, we have a problem if my 2 year old can order a Batman toy by yelling 'Batman!' over and over again into the Echo," Sanders wrote on the @presssec account along with a screenshot of the order.

That government account, which has more than 2.5 million followers, is the official account for whomever is the press secretary. A number of Twitter users responded to the tweet, telling Sanders they felt it was unprofessional. Others found it funny.

Sanders has a personal Twitter account, @SHSanders45.

The figure was a Square Enix Batman from the Barman v Superman film line going for $79.99.

This is how you drain the swamp @Awwshuck

(Sarah Sanders Uses White House Twitter Account to Complain Alexa Ordered a Batman Toy)

gettyimages-820400562-h_2017.jpg

I think you'd have better luck and more Fun if you ordered a "Pearl Necklace"....? :p

With all due respect, sir. The tweet touches on a very serious issue for parents in the information age. I was well within the parameters of my professional responsibilities.

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

• 8 months later...
With all due respect, sir. The tweet touches on a very serious issue for parents in the information age. I was well within the parameters of my professional responsibilities.
Why was she surprised when her boss got elected by childishly yelling 'email and lock her up'

I have never seen a purplekow :)

I hope I never see one ;)

But I can tell you this and how I would rather see than be one :D

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror :eek: