Ghosted and Frustrated

Reisr30
This topic is 2287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know I should move on but tried to set up a time to have a quick call with a well reviewed companion about meeting. He replied we could schedule a time to speak but then stopped responding. I sent 3 follow up messages over a week and a half or so and then decided to give up due to no response.

I wonder if it’s just me. Sorry to complain; it’s just frustrating. Feels like when I have gotten ghosted in past relationships; though I know it’s not the same...

Could be a hundred different reasons - may not even involve you. This is like fishing: some of the fish may not like your bait, some of the fish aren't hungry right now, and some of the fish have other poles they're attracted to. Don't take it personal. There's other fish.

I knew there was always something fishy about these transactions! lol

Frustrating when it happens, and it’s happening right now to me too! Someone I’ve seen before, reviewed, gave a lot of advice to when he was new and requested advice....is now ignoring my communications in all venues.

Moving on!

Ouch. I've recently "lost" someone that had become very important to me also. No matter how often it happens, or how much you can justifiably blame yourself for getting attached, it still stings.

Ouch. I've recently "lost" someone that had become very important to me also. No matter how often it happens, or how much you can justifiably blame yourself for getting attached, it still stings.

Stings like hell, but at the end of the day you have to ask yourself if you really want to spend the time, effort, energy, resources and emotion on someone who obviously thinks so little of you to do this sort of thing.