411 on big black muscles in NYC?

lovesbbc
This topic is 2279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Preferably 18-35. Really want a massage/experience with a thick, muscular black man (my username should speak for itself) .. if anyone has any leads please let me know. I know of John but his ad is down. This would be my first “massage” so I want it to be right. Thanks.

Both guys look supersmokinghot! Mrgoodboy doesn't promote any masseur skill on his profile though...

Actually the goodbody dude does list "erotic massage" among the choices that he's available for.....for the OP, I simply included "black, muscular, erotic massage" for the search parameters in NYC.....from about 11 or 12 guys that the search produced, I just chose those 2 as probably having the most appeal for me if I was looking for myself.....but again, no direct knowledge that either are legit....that would need to be confirmed by direct contact or reco from someone else here who has met up with either......& between the 2, goodbody numero uno 4 me.

Does Dixon qualify? He's been around a while seems he used to be based in Atlanta. https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/dixon33.shtml I'd like to try him if time permits this week, but might be a good sample for you in this genre. In texting with him he's responsive and nice words are used.

Dixon is a very nice guy. Masculine great body (not big frame, but muscular as in his pics), not great massage skills, but I always left happy :)