BigMadison - Los Angeles

AlexMass2004
This topic is 979 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Don't bother trying more than a lap dance. Just another STR8 scammer that doesn't do much. Met him in NYC at Monster once."

Just curious if you meant that when you met him at Monster, he told you he "doesn't do much" or that he was officially Advertising in NY and you scheduled a time with him , yada yada and then he didn't do much?

He may look good but in two messages his arrogance showed through. My advice to anyone would be to pass.

Ive seen it talked about on here previously, that a few of these newish, fringe straight guy’s are quite often represent by a pimp, possibly someone who scouted them out in the first place, through social media. I wonder if it’s possible if it wasn’t him giving the curt-attitude-laden replies?

Ive seen it talked about on here previously, that a few of these newish, fringe straight guy’s are quite often represent by a pimp, possibly someone who scouted them out in the first place, through social media. I wonder if it’s possible if it wasn’t him giving the curt-attitude-laden replies?

I would assume it to be the opposite as an agency would most likey by more PR focused.

IDK I always find it interesting when the newest negative posts are both by newish forum members with very few posts until these...?

I don't post on here just to post for the sake of it. I read the forums, and post when I feel I can add an honest, personal comment to the conversation. Simply put, I sent him a very polite "Hello, you look fantastic and I'm interested, but would like to discuss what you're available for in a bit more detail..." message. And in two replies he came off very arrogant and full of himself in his responses. That's all. Others might have a different take, but that was my personal experience after a brief chat with him.

IDK I always find it interesting when the newest negative posts are both by newish forum members with very few posts until these...?

I understand your point. But I actually find the praising to the sky comments more suspect by new-ish members—esp when there have been questionable comments made prior to their paeans of glory.

Gman

• 4 months later...

Damn. His rentmen profile has expired, and I’m in the US from next week, and itching to get in contact with him.

Is it too stupid of a concept to click the “Sponsor My Ad” thing on someone’s rentmen profile to restart it for them to get in contact? Has anyone done this before to an expired profile?

Damn. His rentmen profile has expired, and I’m in the US from next week, and itching to get in contact with him.

Is it too stupid of a concept to click the “Sponsor My Ad” thing on someone’s rentmen profile to restart it for them to get in contact? Has anyone done this before to an expired profile?

Nice sentiment, but he hasn't logged in to his RM account since early February. Seems there's a small chance he'd even notice...or care. I don't even know if sponsorships open up phone numbers automatically??

Guest TheOtherGuy

"Calvin Klein Model"!!! :D:p:D:p

Taking pics in a pair of Calvin Klein underwear doesn't make you an underwear model any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

"Calvin Klein Model"!!! :D:p:D:p

Taking pics in a pair of Calvin Klein underwear doesn't make you an underwear model any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Haha. Hopefully he'll resurface. Was interested to meet him to see what he is about.

Edited by GTMike

Guest TheOtherGuy
Haha. Hopefully he'ss resurface. Was interested to meet him to see what he is about.

TBH, so am I. ;)