411 on Patrick Jones

Trick
This topic is 2270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest InthePines

I gathered that there was nothing extra/fun from his ad -- and at those prices there da well should be PLENTY!!!

Even then, only if there were two of him and it was a four handed with fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feb. 8 - 8: Milwaukee, WI

Feb. 9 - 9: New Orleans, LA

Feb. 11 - 12: Norfolk, VA

Feb. 12 - 13: Richmond, VA

A whole new level of insanity, I mean the combo of ridiculous prices and implausible "travel" schedule.

Clearly trying to be listed in many cities and then wherever he finds unsuspecting customers?

Guest InthePines

It's not going to keep me up at night, but there's just something offensive about this guy. Sort of as if Anthony Scaramucci decided to take up male massage, for this is the first ad I've seen that made a point of insulting other masseurs advertising on the site.

And, "ever wondered what it would be like getting a discrete luxury massage service by a man who understands what the male body needs to feel it’s best? " coming from a straight guy marketing to gay men is pushing a wheelbarrow full of shit up a very steep hill.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I actually received a massage from Patrick when I was in college about 8 years ago. Back then, his rates were reasonable (about 150-180). He was a handsome personal trainer at the time and was in pretty good shape. I think I hired him right before he kinda let himself go a little bit.... physically. I know that he's had some personal issues (won't get into that here) but I think that caused a lot of stress which in turn caused weight gain, bad skin, etc. I think these problems are also why he's charging so much (which doesn't even include travel?!?).

Anyway, his massage was decent but not better than any massage I've recieved from some of the other guys advertised on that site. Also, it was super boring and very by the book. I was draped during the massage and had a hard on for most of it because I was a horny college kid and kinda turned on by the fact that he was in my dorm room. Haha! He accidentally touched it a couple of times and turned bright red. After the massage, he made a joke saying that it "looked like I really enjoyed the massage". I'd say what he offers is probably worth 80-100 bucks, so I don't think he has any right to be one of the most expensive therapuetic masseurs on that site.