Is Masturbation Good For You?

Avalon
This topic is 2238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if its due to age, meds, hiring after a long period of solo time, but it's still good, but just does not happen as often.

I'm not sure how often you did it before but I seem to have kept up with a similar schedule. Even if I promise myself that I will skip the time I usually perform all it takes is an inadvertent brush to a nipple and it's off to the races.

I enjoy it immensely!!! :p

Definitely a believer ;)

Reading this particular post, and imagining @peterhung85 jacking off, just made me masturbate to an explosive and very satisfying orgasm myself!!! :)

The only way busting my nut by imagining Mr. Hung getting himself off could be better is if I would be lucky enough to see him "in the flesh" and able to fully interact with him, his hot, sexy body, his wonderful kissing technique, and that thick uncut beauty he has, working us both up to an absolutely amazing explosion together!!! ;););)

TruHart1 :cool:

As a youth I found it amusing that the Boy Scout Handbook eluded to masturbation being a no-no, but at the same time had a book recommendation for a merit badge that indicated the contrary. Personally, I love it, because it's economical (aside of the nasty yellow stains on white t-shirts that never cum out) :D :).

What was the badge called?

When my father was in the nursing home I'd go to visit him. There was a patient in his 90s, senile; they put bells on his shoes so they wouldn't lose him. There were bushes, shrubs around the building and he'd often "hide" in them to masturbate. He'd be standing; you couldn't see anything but by his motion you knew what he was doing.

I do it less often now than I used to because my libido is less due to low T (which I am working on with doctors), but when I do it, its always satisfying and makes for a great nap afterwards.... Someimes I even prefer it to actual sex with a partner....

My libido is pretty low too. I don’t know if it’s from low testosterone or not. Last time it was checked- a few years back it was normal. But my libido was low then too.

Gman

I remember years back a discussion on some radio show a young couple (m/f) were going to get married.

One piece of advice for the wife was that husband was still going to masturbate. It didn't mean he didn't love her or that he was not satisfied with their sex life. It was just something that guys do.

As a youth I found it amusing that the Boy Scout Handbook eluded to masturbation being a no-no, but at the same time had a book recommendation for a merit badge that indicated the contrary. Personally, I love it, because it's economical (aside of the nasty yellow stains on white t-shirts that never cum out) :D:).

Public Health?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merit_badge_(Boy_Scouts_of_America)

• 2 weeks later...