Mark LA

Capricious
This topic is 2294 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him once, place wasn't too hard to find, but I heard gunshots every once in a while. He confirmed they were gunshots as he learned to tell the difference between that and fireworks especially since I didn't go around the 4th of July. Massage was good like Sgvguy said, but not amazing. It was legit and he was shirtless. Nice enough, in a house with roommates but I didn't see them. He still texts from time to time to offer deals but it's a little out of the way for me. Not stellar enough for me to return.

My experience was also similar. Really dig his surfer dude look and laid back attitude. So those are pluses for me. Okay massage experience. Was done in a house with roommates which I never saw. But I believe he’s since moved out because his twin brother is now doing massages in the same house/room. I booked with Mike (his twin) a few weeks ago. True story.

Edited by SoCalBoySD