New Ideas

jjkrkwood
This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just another thing to have to put away when the cleaning lady comes.

WHY ? She's being paid to Clean, not critique you.

I used to hide tell-tale stuff when visitors, guests or deliverymen came over, but NO MORE.

It's who i am, and if it helps weed out people that dont accept Me for me, then so be it ..

I used to hide tell-tale stuff when visitors, guests or deliverymen came over, but NO MORE.

It's who i am, and if it helps weed out people that dont accept Me for me, then so be it ..

Leave the sling up and you will be the coolest uncle ever when the kiddies visit and get to play on the indoor swingset.

I suppose. One might reasonably suspect that a sex toy has been used, however, and I don't think it's unreasonable that some may find that objectionable. Especially in the case of a cleaner, who might be expected to touch it.

I suppose. One might reasonably suspect that a sex toy has been used, however, and I don't think it's unreasonable that some may find that objectionable. Especially in the case of a cleaner, who might be expected to touch it.

You are RIGHT, but she's in YOUR home, so if its objectionable to HER, she is free to leave. But I shouldnt have to hide it to protect her. Them days are GONE.... Having these objects on display is a freedom of expression and representation of yourself, and you should be comfortable doing so, WITHOUT being judged "in your OWN home"....