Please cum to Boston

JEC
This topic is 2264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello providers....there's a thread going in the Deli about the need for more variety of providers in Boston. If you are a traveling provide or considering it, put Boston on your list! Certain times of year it's difficult to get a reasonable hotel room, but if you work around those dates you can do well....now/winter is especially affordable. Fairly large population of affluent gay men. Can give advice about areas to stay etc. if you PM me. Plus, Boston is a great city to live/work/visit! :D

Hello providers....there's a thread going in the Deli about the need for more variety of providers in Boston. If you are a traveling provide or considering it, put Boston on your list! Certain times of year it's difficult to get a reasonable hotel room, but if you work around those dates you can do well....now/winter is especially affordable. Fairly large population of affluent gay men. Can give advice about areas to stay etc. if you PM me. Plus, Boston is a great city to live/work/visit! :D

Assuming you don't mind cold, wet, snowy winters or heat waves that rival Florida. I think the best season is Fall, what with the foliage being wonderful (although with global warming, this may disappear), with Spring a close second.

Boston has been a regular city for me to stop by. I definitely agree with finding the right affordable time to go in terms of hotel rates. The Metro is pretty convenient and easy to get around with. Then there's all of the historical buildings to see and Boston Common to walk through. A+ city and my favorite place to visit/work.

Boston has been a regular city for me to stop by. I definitely agree with finding the right affordable time to go in terms of hotel rates. The Metro is pretty convenient and easy to get around with. Then there's all of the historical buildings to see and Boston Common to walk through. A+ city and my favorite place to visit/work.

It's the "T", like Chicago's is the "L". Short for MBTA: Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority.

Given the response, I think I need to hire you to promote Albany.