want more from long time massage therapist

DJla
This topic is 1083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys - I haven’t updated because I have nothing exciting. I have been to see him a few time more - and nothing more than before. Still playful but never anything more.

I think I have to accept the fact this will be all it will ever be. I am ok with it. I leave him so fucking horny and turned on I run home, beat off, and cum so fucking hard. So I get a good massage and still get off (even if it’s on my own)

Wow.....from what you wrote, you got it bad for him...and that ain't good. So horny and frustrated you run home and beat off, and cum so fucking hard? Sounds like you need a new massage therapist that will meet your needs. There are tons of them out there. He ain't the only game in town. Move on and get another masseur if you want to come so fucking hard WITH a masseur....not without him.

Edited by Dmitri

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a long-time therapist try it on me, kind of.

Him (before the massage started): "One of my other clients gave me some weed the other day. Wanna smoke a little before we get started?"

Me: "Ummm, yeah!"

:cool:

Yeah, it's totally the downscaled version of "wow I was so drunk last night that I don't remember what happened...."

Yeah, it's totally the downscaled version of "wow I was so drunk last night that I don't remember what happened...."

As fun as it sounds, it is kind of a version of #MeToo. I would be really hesitant with a masseur, no matter how good looking they are, taking the offer of some "weed they just got" or anything else that would make me possibly unaware of what I was doing. Literally in a passive position on their massage table in their hands. Especially with all the crazy people out there plus STD's.

As fun as it sounds, it is kind of a version of #MeToo. I would be really hesitant with a masseur, no matter how good looking they are, taking the offer of some "weed they just got" or anything else that would make me possibly unaware of what I was doing. Literally in a passive position on their massage table in their hands. Especially with all the crazy people out there plus STD's.

In this case, he truly was a "long time massage therapist" whom I had been seeing for over 2 years. Every massage I had ever gotten from him had been 100% professional, but during the months leading up to this, we had made small talk during massages about him being a stoner and how I had been before I got married. He was probably risking a lot more, like his license, by offering it than I was accepting it. But I would never recommend accepting anything to drink (unless from an unopened container) or smoke from a therapist or anyone else I did not know very well.

The whole booze/weed argument is stupid...hopefully it’s all tongue-in-cheek? Barely short of PNP

This whole thread is turning into a lot of posters living vicariously through this massage fantasy.

The whole booze/weed argument is stupid...hopefully it’s all tongue-in-cheek? Barely short of PNP

This whole thread is turning into a lot of posters living vicariously through this massage fantasy.

Comparing a drink or 420 to PNP is like comparing a playful massage to a gang bang.

FYI, when I smoked with my long time massage therapist (repeat, long time massage therapist), the massage was a bit more playful than any of the other massages I had ever received from him. He stripped to a jock and allowed MT with no HE, but it took months to get beyond that. The 420 didn't make either of us lose control or do anything stupid, but it did make things more relaxed.

Ok, so let me share my story. So I’ve been seeing this masseur for a while now. I know he’s only therapeutic as he stated that in his ad. He’s skills are phenomenal, great massage always and rates are good too! I would always opt for the 90 mins coz his massage is that good! Towards the end of the massage he would let me finish myself. I tried to reach him but he would always put my hands away I still do until now lol...he has a way of saying no but somehow I don’t feel rejected. One time, there was this one session wherein I reached my hand out and he let me feel his shorts. Definitely there’s something growing in there that gets harder and harder. While I was doing that I noticed he started working on my behind like he’d never done before. I began to moan and his finger goes deeper and deeper. For some reason I hold back and hold his hand as my way to tell him to stop. Then he flipped me over. He let me finish with my face right on his shorts with his full hard on but he didn’t take it off...looking back if I didn’t hold back it could’ve been a different story. I still see him till now but nothing close to that one moment...sigh! I know there’s a chemistry something you can’t explain but it’s a feeling when you’re in that moment. Just like what the peeps are saying here, go for it! You got nothing to lose.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hahaha not sure if he still advertises. I still go to him regularly not sure where you live tho I live in LA and he’s in OC. There’s more to that story after that post :) but now it’s mostly therapeutic.

PM me he details please! ;)

Just know it may not happen. Went to a guy for therapeutic massage for a couple of years. Sometimes got an erection. Once, I said I need to get this taken care of. His response was "keep trying". Knew then, there would never be more.

Some months later, before an appointment, he texted me 3 separate times to move back our appointment because his client was late. When we finally met, I used the bathroom, and there was a used condom on the top of the other trash in bathroom garbage can.

Damn, talk about a terrible case of YMMV... ?

Hahaha not sure if he still advertises. I still go to him regularly not sure where you live tho I live in LA and he’s in OC. There’s more to that story after that post :) but now it’s mostly therapeutic.

damn! I thought I was replying to a PM lol.