21 year old known as Boyteenxxxl

Gasquet21
This topic is 2277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EUR = Euros, I think.

Yes, given that he is based in Paris, and since I think rentmen does not accept the € symbol in the text, you should expect him to use the official 3 letter currency code, EUR.

yeah, now it seems logical.....I think there's some "lost in translation" stuff going on in his construction of those sentences......thanks for the replies

nice pictures, but "luxury boy.....good restaurants"?......proceed with caution!

does anybody know what "EUR" means down in his overnight discussion?..."Europe" doesn't seem to apply....thanks

He does get around the globe.

His direct telephone number is based in France while his whatsapp number is located in Argentina.

His ad says he speaks a number of languages including Portuguese. Considering his Argentina based telephone number plus his speaking Portuguese makes me think that he might be from the Southern part of Brazil. There are lots of Brazilians in the Porto Alegre area of Brazil that look like him.

He does get around the globe.

His direct telephone number is based in France while his whatsapp number is located in Argentina.

His ad says he speaks a number of languages including Portuguese. Considering his Argentina based telephone number plus his speaking Portuguese makes me think that he might be from the Southern part of Brazil. There are lots of Brazilians in the Porto Alegre area of Brazil that look like him.

If he is from Argentina, of course he must be great, just like everybody coming from there.

He's 21 yet calls himself both a boy and a teen?

He would not be the first one with an outdated screen name. He probably was a teen when he chose it.

About "boy", do you really see a problem about that? I know guys in their 50s who still call themselves "boys".

Also, is that what you look at when you have such a piece of hot meat in front of you? ;)

I know guys in their 50s who still call themselves "boys".

So true, the Duke of Edinburgh, when he went for a drink with some male friends of roughly his age, used to say he was “going out with the boys” to the Queen.

He was in his 80s. (I don’t know if he still does it, there can’t be many that survived that old appart from him. )

That is just a way to say they are boys, because they are not girls.

Edited by Tarte Gogo