Chicago New Masseur SerbianCody

massage-addict
This topic is 2294 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So oddly, despite the rentmasseur categories of T/S/E which he suggests he is up for all three - I notice this review... take it as you will!...

I met Cody online. We chatted for a bit. Cody coordinated a time and day, no endless texting and messaging. Cody came to my house right on agreed time. He set his equipment up and wasted no time. Cody made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Cody communicated up front that he is a professional and all he will do is a message. He is not into anything else. He was a man of his word and was very professional. I will definitely book another massage with Cody.

SerbianCody Replied Jan 02, 14:39

Yes my base level massage only is $85. No extra services. Glad you enjoyed. Thanks again.

OK, so his base level massage is $85 and doesn't include extra services. I get that, but the reviewer who left that review paid $120, as did the other reviewers who said the massage type was "therapeutic." I wonder what he charges for sensual or (gasp) erotic?

Why so many “suggestive” photos if no extras? That’s a bummer. And yes, I noticed that too. If he charges $85 for the base massage and clients paid much more, why? 90 minutes maybe?

The one who said he communicated up front that he was not into anything else paid $120 for a 60 minute massage, yet Cody's reply says massage only is $85 with no extras. Between that and the suggestive photos, plus all the private photos, something doesn't add up.

The one who said he communicated up front that he was not into anything else paid $120 for a 60 minute massage, yet Cody's reply says massage only is $85 with no extras. Between that and the suggestive photos, plus all the private photos, something doesn't add up.

Agreed. I’ve given tips for a really good massage without any extras usually 10, 15, or maybe even 20 percent of the fee. But that massage has to be really that good.