The unappreciated beauty of black men!!

KS87
This topic is 2260 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am always shocked to see how unappreciated black men are amongst many in the gay community. Many gay men seem to be proudly prejudice. Whites only just rolls of their tongue like butter on a bread knife.

For ppl who appreciate masculinity black mens bodies are art. Has anyone ever notice the shape of some of the nfl linebackers or running backs? Unreal. How about the exoticness of afro latino men like those from cuba dominincan republic puerto rico or brazil? Has anyone ever been to a basketball court in the city where young black guys are out n about shirtless? You will see 12 packs and muscle definition on men that dont work out. I have always loved the waist to butt ratio and the wide shoulders narrow ribcage and arched spine that gives the bubble ass look and of course the many other blessings i wont go into.

How come its not celebrated more?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always shocked to see how unappreciated black men are amongst many in the gay community. Many gay men seem to be proudly prejudice. Whites only just rolls of their tongue like butter on a bread knife.

For ppl who appreciate masculinity black mens bodies are art. Has anyone ever notice the shape of some of the nfl linebackers or running backs? Unreal. How about the exoticness of afro latino men like those from cuba dominincan republic puerto rico or brazil? Has anyone ever been to a basketball court in the city where young black guys are out n about shirtless? You will see 12 packs and muscle definition on men that dont work out. I have always loved the waist to butt ratio and the wide shoulders narrow ribcage and arched spine that gives the bubble ass look and of course the many other blessings i wont go into.

The situation is markedly better than it was only 20 years ago. At that time almost 50% of ads in the personal section of gay newspapers in San Francisco would end with the phrase: no fats, fems , or blacks. No one had any problem printing those ads then There was even an article in the local papers about a group of white gay men, “the A gays” who would have parties at each others’ homes but would insist on advance warning if someone was coming with a black guest. So times have changed slowly, but of course more progress is needed

That's what they say among themselves. But a fair amount of em have appreciated black men discreetly.

I think your question is put in wrong place! Furtgermore, it is personal choice and preference. Why do you want to impose your thinking on others?

I dont know what Gay community you live in KS87, but I would strongly disagree with your assessment. So strongly in fact to say the complete opposite, that hot black men are highly sought after, except of course by Racists.... While the black man "myth" is pretty commonplace, many, many many Gay men seek out that fantasy "black" cock, and the man its attached to.

I've been perplexed about this all of my life as well. I can still recall a conversation with a friend of mine about ten years ago where he indicated he isn't attracted to black men. I showed him a fitness magazine with a very sexy black man on the cover (way sexier than either of us) and asked, "Really? You wouldn't want to have sex with him?" And my friend admitted that he did, in fact, find that man attractive but still maintained that, in general, he did not find black men attractive. What's funny is that he also doesn't find a lot of white men attractive but he would never say he isn't attracted to white men in general. I really do think that when men single out specific races/ethnicities that they don't find attractive there is an underlying racism, but it usually isn't a conversation that's worth having because most people are too uncomfortable to have a meaningful conversation about it.

There is a long running thread in the gallery with photos of many sexy black men, but even there I'd probably say I only find about 25% of them attractive. But the same would probably hold true if I looked at all of the photos on Rentmen and calculated how many of the guys I thought were hot. Just because I like men doesn't mean I find all men attractive. We all like what we like. I might look at one guy and start drooling but someone else will notice some of the things that unconsciously attract me and actively dislike the guy for those same qualities. For example, I realize that I tend to be drawn to guys whose noses are slightly larger than average; I realize that many people will find that an unattractive feature, not a turn on. I just find it sad that some people react to skin color first and end up not recognizing beauty because they aren't looking with an open mind.

By no means does this apply to all non-black gays, but there really are a surprising number of gays (white, Hispanic, middle eastern and Asian) who, secretly, are attracted to black guys, but because of something else going on, won't express their attraction or admit to it in from of their friends or anyone else. Many even seem downright embarassed and ashamed as if it's some type of secret guilty pleasure they don't want anyone to know about, lol. (BTW, the situation is a whole 'nother story when I'm overseas for business). I'm black. And have experienced it more times than I can count.

But it's kool. I'm 100% attracted to all races/ethnic backgrounds regardless, so more for me. :cool:

I've been perplexed about this all of my life as well. I can still recall a conversation with a friend of mine about ten years ago where he indicated he isn't attracted to black men. I showed him a fitness magazine with a very sexy black man on the cover (way sexier than either of us) and asked, "Really? You wouldn't want to have sex with him?" And my friend admitted that he did, in fact, find that man attractive but still maintained that, in general, he did not find black men attractive. What's funny is that he also doesn't find a lot of white men attractive but he would never say he isn't attracted to white men in general. I really do think that when men single out specific races/ethnicities that they don't find attractive there is an underlying racism, but it usually isn't a conversation that's worth having because most people are too uncomfortable to have a meaningful conversation about it.

There is a long running thread in the gallery with photos of many sexy black men, but even there I'd probably say I only find about 25% of them attractive. But the same would probably hold true if I looked at all of the photos on Rentmen and calculated how many of the guys I thought were hot. Just because I like men doesn't mean I find all men attractive. We all like what we like. I might look at one guy and start drooling but someone else will notice some of the things that unconsciously attract me and actively dislike the guy for those same qualities. For example, I realize that I tend to be drawn to guys whose noses are slightly larger than average; I realize that many people will find that an unattractive feature, not a turn on. I just find it sad that some people react to skin color first and end up not recognizing beauty because they aren't looking with an open mind.

I think people do have sexual preference in terms of race and it cannot be termed as racism. I have seen many guys who have friends from all race but while it comes to sex, they have preference. That is not racism! In a bakery shop no one likes all the products! Everyone has their own specific taste! Ks87 post is baseless overall!

I'm a huge fan of black men. I could go on and on about why I find them so sexy, but I do. I actually made a conscious decision recently to have more black men in my life.

Mahershala Ali's character in Moonlight is Cuban, it was a pleasant surprise see an Afro-Cuban depicted on screen, a lot of people in the US seem to have no idea Afro-Caribbean people exist.

I grew up in nyc. Where there is a large dominican and puerto rican population. The majority of them are partially of african descent with Mediterranean and amerindian extraction. I have seen some spellbinding combinations. I have seen some that look straight up white with some dominicans looking 100 percent african.

The situation is markedly better than it was only 20 years ago. At that time almost 50% of ads in the personal section of gay newspapers in San Francisco would end with the phrase: no fats, fems , or blacks. No one had any problem printing those ads then There was even an article in the local papers about a group of white gay men, “the A gays” who would have parties at each others’ homes but would insist on advance warning if someone was coming with a black guest. So times have changed slowly, but of course more progress is needed

That is unforgiveable. I have often found gay men can be some of the most mean spirited ppl to walk the face of the earth. I have often felt many fought hard for the equal right to be discriminatory against those they deem undesireable while whining about being victimized.

Anyone who puts whst they dont want in an ad is going out of their way to be cruel. Simply state your preference and ignore whoever doesnt fit.

That is unforgiveable. I have often found gay men can be some of the most mean spirited ppl to walk the face of the earth. I have often felt many fought hard for the equal right to be discriminatory against those they deem undesireable while whining about being victimized.

Anyone who puts whst they dont want in an ad is going out of their way to be cruel. Simply state your preference and ignore whoever doesnt fit.

You must hang with the wrong crowd.