maximilliann - NYC

MmM
This topic is 1900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow. I want to know too! So many flakes and scammers out there. Would be great to have this one be real and be dependable.

But what do you mean by “I know he is not the warmest”? How do you know? Did you see him a long time ago or something?

To meet him will be like getting a sculpture and having fun with it. That will be far cheaper too!

I met with him and honestly, there was zero chemistry. To me, he was cold, despite agreeing to Kiss, mutual Oral, flipping etc. I tried to make it work, he is handsome, but I ended up leaving within 15 minutes. Not worth the effort or money. BFE experience is more like h

Thanks. You helped me dodge a bullet.

Left after 15 minutes??? With that body and equipment, I think I would have found something to entertain myself for an hour!! LOL

Lol. Yes but with no performance how do you differentiate between maxmilann and a sculpture! A well equipped sculture will also have good body and equipment and much cheaper!

• 1 year later...