Remembering @AdamSmith and What His Presence Here Once Meant...

Larstrup

This topic is 1379 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is this just a tribute. It seems like a eulogy and if it is just a tribute, please say so. I have met Adam on a few occasions and I found him to be a fun and interesting fellow. I do not know him well enough to have contact information, so I hope you will make this clearer.

I have never seen a purplekow :)

I hope I never see one ;)

But I can tell you this and how I would rather see than be one :D

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror :eek:

Is this just a tribute. It seems like a eulogy and if it is just a tribute, please say so. I have met Adam on a few occasions and I found him to be a fun and interesting fellow. I do not know him well enough to have contact information, so I hope you will make this clearer.

Oh he is easy to contact, alright: https://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/28092-the-organ/

Adam Smith in the end, was the Mr Keating, who pressed too hard to have a voice for others (us) and pissed of management and was subsequently banned because of it. Don’t we all as gay men, need people like Adam Smith to further challenge those of whom silence us because of our indifference to authority?

It’s hard for me to believe that those of whom we call family, are so willing to shut down our voice when we speak out in difference of ones opinion. This should not be happening. It’s why we are where, where we are because of it.

Our forums here need to be more Inclusive and welcoming to those with differing opinion of how we communicate amongst ourselves without the fear of being banished for saying so. these forums are obviously regulated by those of particular thought, that that when we reflect indifference it’s the indifference that we have always rejected from those who challenged us with that.

We are who we are as gay man and women and to suggest that we are anything better than they are trying to search and become the very people that we and they-have today, is our total and complete failure.

We are all nothing better than the sexual completeness that this whole thread began with us. Whether we are gay or or bisexual gay or trans sexual OK, we are the people Who have the identity of who we are transforming into the people that many do not understand. And that is our mission and our goal because whatever you may think of any of us we are the most beautiful people in the world of sexuality that he would ever want to know.

Edited by Larstrup

Adam Smith in the end, was the Mr Keating, who pressed too hard to have a voice for others (us) and pissed of management and was subsequently banned because of it. Don’t we all as gay men, need people like Adam Smith to further challenge those of whom silence us because of our indifference to authority?

It’s hard for me to believe that those of whom we call family, are so willing to shut down our voice when we speak out in difference of ones opinion. This should not be happening. It’s why we are where, where we are because of it.

Our forums here need to be more Inclusive and welcoming to those with differing opinion of how we communicate amongst ourselves without the fear of being banished for saying so. these forums are obviously regulated by those of particular thought, that that when we reflect indifference it’s the indifference that we have always rejected from those who challenged us with that.

We are who we are as gay man and women and to suggest that we are anything better than they are trying to search and become the very people that we and they-have today, is our total and complete failure.

We are all nothing better than the sexual completeness that this whole thread began with us. Whether we are gay or or bisexual gay or trans sexual OK, we are the people Who have the identity of who we are transforming into the people that many do not understand. And that is our mission and our goal because whatever you may think of any of us we are the most beautiful people in the world of sexuality that he would ever want to know.

Remember this closed/locked thread:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/adam-smith.130271/

I hope this finds him well and in good spirits...

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e