VIP Massage Las Vegas - Sam

fratphysicals

This topic is 1378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry, no input on your question but it was funny where he said that he was "located in Summerlin, which is very close from the strip" ... basically he is by Red Rock (solid 30 minutes drive with light traffic).

Early 30's, Eastern-European descent, 6'1, 180lbs, athletic built / fit, 8" uncut, DISCREET, TOP with an extensive experience in catering to the most exquisite gentlemen out there. While I have had the pleasure to be exposed to the finest things in life, I am just as humble and down-to-earth. I am inordinately comfortable in the most exclusive settings such as black-tie events, fundraisers, a night out at the opera or ballet as well as a picnic in the park with just T-shirt and jeans on (or off ;)). As a person I do not play roles and you will meet one of the most direct and honest guys you have ever met. I am very opinionated, well-versed when it comes to a wide variety of topics and have a life experience of a 50 year old (actually still surpass the vast majority of them :p ). One of the most interesting part of my job is meeting individuals from all backgrounds and the most satisfying part is establishing chemistry, connection, and creating lifelong memories!

"Where sophistication and intelligence meets European charm and seduction." by Peter Hung

Hope to see you soon and please check out my 100+ reviews on Daddy's!

HUGS,

Peter Hung

CLICK HERE FOR MY PERSONAL WEBSITE

Sorry, no input on your question but it was funny where he said that he was "located in Summerlin, which is very close from the strip" ... basically he is by Red Rock (solid 30 minutes drive with light traffic).

Living in Texas for a while has obviously messed up with my concept of distance.... 30 minutes is like.... ok..? :eek::D:p

Living in Texas for a while has obviously messed up with my concept of distance.... 30 minutes is like.... ok..? :eek::D:p

I mean sure, but the location is literally the other side of town.... certainly would not call it "very close" ... not that any of this matter anyway :)

Early 30's, Eastern-European descent, 6'1, 180lbs, athletic built / fit, 8" uncut, DISCREET, TOP with an extensive experience in catering to the most exquisite gentlemen out there. While I have had the pleasure to be exposed to the finest things in life, I am just as humble and down-to-earth. I am inordinately comfortable in the most exclusive settings such as black-tie events, fundraisers, a night out at the opera or ballet as well as a picnic in the park with just T-shirt and jeans on (or off ;)). As a person I do not play roles and you will meet one of the most direct and honest guys you have ever met. I am very opinionated, well-versed when it comes to a wide variety of topics and have a life experience of a 50 year old (actually still surpass the vast majority of them :p ). One of the most interesting part of my job is meeting individuals from all backgrounds and the most satisfying part is establishing chemistry, connection, and creating lifelong memories!

"Where sophistication and intelligence meets European charm and seduction." by Peter Hung

Hope to see you soon and please check out my 100+ reviews on Daddy's!

HUGS,

Peter Hung

CLICK HERE FOR MY PERSONAL WEBSITE