Strippers or dancers in Palm Springs?

DickyF
This topic is 2223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

though not an expert, I know the very short stretch of Arenas Rd between Indian Canyon Dr and Calle Encilia is the place to be for gay bar/nightclub action, including Hunter's.....other individual spots may be scattered about beyond Arenas.....

in April, eh?.....are you planning to be here for the very popular forum weekend?.....April 14-15......check the "sticky" thread at the top of the Lounge

though not an expert, I know the very short stretch of Arenas Rd between Indian Canyon Dr and Calle Encilia is the place to be for gay bar/nightclub action, including Hunter's.....other individual spots may be scattered about beyond Arenas.....

in April, eh?.....are you planning to be here for the very popular forum weekend?.....April 14-15......check the "sticky" thread at the top of the Lounge

Actually I will have returned to the East Coast by then! Unfortunately :(

• 2 weeks later...

Is that not also Coachella Weekend when Hotels Rooms if you can get one average $400 a Night..Who The F**k picked that date.

Is that not also Coachella Weekend when Hotels Rooms if you can get one average $400 a Night..Who The F**k picked that date.

it's fully impossible to pick a weekend in March/April/early May in the Coachella Valley that does not have a huge event going on.....Coachella covers two weekends, Stagecoach is on another weekend, the White Party is on still another weekend, and there are other events.......our little forum weekend, with about 40-50 attendees, pales in comparison to the many, many thousands who attend the music festivals......

I go to PS almost every April. I don’t find it difficult to find reasonable rooms in old downtown PS. The Coachella Music Festival is east of Indio 25 miles from PS. Most attendees stay out there I reckon. I really haven’t seen many people that look like attendees in old PS, except — a lot of musicians stay at the PS Ace Hotel plus wealthier fans I’d guess. Ace has a nice upscale diner called Kings Hwy so you’ll see a lot of performers and concert goers there. I notice that hotel jacks up their rates. Otherwise the rates are normal at the Warm Sands resorts.

I just checked the room rates for near the Festival - the Indio Days Inn is charging $511 per night!

Edited by DickyF

• 1 month later...
it's fully impossible to pick a weekend in March/April/early May in the Coachella Valley that does not have a huge event going on.....Coachella covers two weekends, Stagecoach is on another weekend, the White Party is on still another weekend, and there are other events.......our little forum weekend, with about 40-50 attendees, pales in comparison to the many, many thousands who attend the music festivals......

The size of The event and number of potential attendees does not lower the room rate the average room rate the Previous weekend 7 and 8 April is only $150 a night.