Pictures, but specific circumstance

LaffingBear
This topic is 2292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Photos don't seem necessary. Your memories of the time you spend together should suffice. Besides, if you're out sight seeing you should take pictures of what you're there to look at, and don't hesitate asking your partner to take them of you (alone) for you.

If I hire a guy for travel, Id like some visual memory of the experience with him.

And just in case some minds go there... I mean vacation-shots. Not hotel room shots. No beefcake pool shots. Not BFE documentation.

I agree that its going to vary based on the companion. If they are more of a full-time companion and if they don't have another career or much that they are compromising by having photos out there then they are likely going to be willing to take as many photos as you want. However, if they are more discreet and or prudent and have other careers, I think photos are not going to be likely.