411 on Jose in Chelsea NYC

squirtowl
This topic is 1505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to you all I decided to give him a try, and it was amazing, Jose has a very serious massage skills, he is one of the best, on top of that he is very sweet and attentive, and I left with a huge smile on my face...... looking forward to see him again

• 2 weeks later...
Last time I saw him he was planning a vacation for around now.

Jose is in town. I saw him this past week. He provided a deep, thorough message and he is a very nice guy. However, I was somewhat disappointed with the ending. He kept his shorts on and it seemed a bit obligatory and rushed. He was definitely enthusiastic with the message but the ending could have left me happier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would be really interested as well. If someone contacted RLBENJI with details, maybe he can send me the same information. Thank you!

My appointment with him isn't until the 27th (being that he was super busy and just got back into town on the 17th) so I'll update after that but in the mean time, Jose has been HIGHLY PRAISED on this forum..