DC Metro: LEE IS NOW AVAILABLE

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have mentioned him many times as my favorite stripper from Rockhard DC. He is now advertising:

https://rentboy.pro/boys/KittyLee

I will write a review eventually, I have been with him many times, but I did make a quick report in one of my last posts. You can also see him in action in the videos in this post.

Edited by latbear4blk

Is Rickhard DC really closed down? For how long?

I don’t know for sure but I am not optimistic.

The boys have been telling me for months now that the owner wasnt interested in the gay night and wanted to switch back to only straight. The event survived a long time after its founder’s passing away without management and any investment in PPRR.

We had Rockhard and now it is gone. I still cannot believe how come no one grabbed the business opportunity and managed the place. As long as Jim Graham was there the event was wonderful.

I think there is a prevailing notion that the Internet has replaced live venues. Sounds like when live venues are managed correctly they can survive.