Lesterr

Johnny_85
This topic is 2067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL. Boomer, do you remember by heart or you keep files with our hires?

looking forward to the day when @BabyBoomer tells somebody to contact ME about a provider.....only then will I feel I've really arrived

All I do is scroll thru the RM reviews and look for the names of forum members. It's easy when the forum member uses the same name here, for RM reviews, and Daddy's reviews. Everyone doesn't do that, which makes it more difficult.

@azdr0710 your time will come. :)

~Boomer~

In case you can't see it, here's the text part of my RM review of him: Nice guy. Communications by text were easy. Hot bod, powerfully muscled body, fun time.

He had just moved into a new apartment in the West 50s. Made a point of wanting to know what I wanted and what would mean I'd have a good time and then made his best efforts to make it happen. If I had the budget, would make him a regular.

In case you can't see it, here's the text part of my RM review of him: Nice guy. Communications by text were easy. Hot bod, powerfully muscled body, fun time.

He had just moved into a new apartment in the West 50s. Made a point of wanting to know what I wanted and what would mean I'd have a good time and then made his best efforts to make it happen. If I had the budget, would make him a regular.

Thanks! Mind sharing what his fee is?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
was recently quoted 400 for an incall

that's the amount I was quoted $400 for an in call one hour but that rate seems very negotiable. Ok I know I will take heat for this but when the rate is as fluid as this guy makes things it bothers me.