411 on Jesse in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1564 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy?

http://www.menn2malemassage.com/profiles/30/

Strong Therapeutic Massage

Techniques: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Neuromuscular(NMT), Cranio-sacral, Reflexology

Type of Massage: ( Therapeutic )

Available For: Travel, Hotel, Outcall, Incall

Advanced Notice:

Home Based City: San Diego

Incall Rates: $75/60mins, $100/90mins, $125/120mins.

Outcall Rates: depends on distance.

Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Set-up: Table

E5jiQhY.png

I think that must be an old ad. I got a massage from him 4 or 5 years ago during a trip to San Diego. It was probably the most sensual non-sensual massage I have ever gotten. There was no HE or mutual touch, but the whole experience was very sensual. He did the massage in briefs, and his touch was very caring. His demeanor was also caring. Sometime after that, he moved to Indiana. He has an ad there on massagem4m: http://www.massagem4m.com/masseur/16502/.

If I ever got a chance to repeat, I would.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Met him while visiting San Diego. Difficult to schedule. Does not reply to text sometimes for days at a time. Very messy house (maybe not his fault but the house owner that was present at the time of the massage). Massage was good. But jumped to sensual / erotic mode too soon and went too far that I had to stop him. I would not repeat.

I tried him again when he was visiting San Diego later in 2018. And it was absolutely horrible... It was just an entirely different experience from when I saw him in years past. I really don't understand what changed.

It was my first time... i really wanted to have a great experience... but was let down. Previous comments in here they were positive.

It was my first time... i really wanted to have a great experience... but was let down. Previous comments in here they were positive.

I did post positive comments about him.. sorry for the false hope!

When I used to see him years ago, his massage was professional, massage area was nice and clean.. and good sensual elements without going overboard too fast. It was like something broke when I saw him again recently :(

When I got a massage from him back when he lived in San Diego, it was an outcall, so I can't speak for his apartment. It sounds like his massage is much different now.

He seems to be back in Indiana, so I assume he was just visiting San Diego this time. I wonder if not living in San Diego any more made him feel he could be (or needed to be) more sensual/erotic than he was before?