Body/Hair ?Type?

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 6719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a friend who has a great body hair pattern,not matted or curly or bristly.His hair is soft and lux.

He does not have a beard or 'stach,is not big and burly.He has a swimmers build and is clean cut.In his late 30's

So I do not consider him a Bear,nor a cub,nor a wolf,,,,

What would be a good "type"for him to enter in his online ads/postings?

Guest RandyRon

>I have a friend who has a great body hair pattern,not matted

>or curly or bristly.His hair is soft and lux.

>He does not have a beard or 'stach,is not big and burly.He has

>a swimmers build and is clean cut.In his late 30's

>So I do not consider him a Bear,nor a cub,nor a wolf,,,,

>What would be a good "type"for him to enter in his online

>ads/postings?

As he has a swimmers build with soft hair, I would use "sleek Chinchilla." Sounds delicious to me. Let us know where he's working. :p :P

For some of us, body hair is a real turn off, while for others it is a definite plus, so I think he should mention it. He should say he is very, moderately, or slightly hairy. If he has an "attractive pattern of body hair", that is fairly unusual and he should mention it. John Pruitt, the Colt model had an attractive body hair pattern, but I still prefered him shaved.

For some of us, body hair is a real turn off, while for others it is a definite plus, so I think he should mention it. He should say he is very, moderately, or slightly hairy. If he has an "attractive pattern of body hair", that is fairly unusual and he should mention it. John Pruitt, the Colt model had an attractive body hair pattern, but I still prefered him shaved.

Archived