Ft. Lauderdale

rocky
This topic is 6751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

FLL is a city where Priceline and Hotwire work well. I would suggest using them, unless you need to stay at a particular hotel, for some reason.

All I know is the power is coming on in sporadic chunks. Georgies opened a couple days after the storm but they were not allowed to serve alcohol. My friend tends bar at Dudes and they opened last night for the first time from 4 to 10, as there still is a curfew. I would think this week things will really start coming around except in the worst cases. Also gas stations, groceries and pharacies are becoming more available every day. My friend just came over to visit for a couple days as he was tired of the no power scene. Thats about all I can tell you.

Ft Laud has been kind of a second home for me,as I've visited a few times a year for the past 15 years or so. I'm really saddened by the damage and inconvenience the storm has brought there. Hope all returns to normal soon. How about the Boardwalk? Hope the boys aren't out of work for too long.

Archived