lost

Guest headfirst
This topic is 6755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest headfirst

Anyone else here watching, lost? It is one of only 3 shows that I watch on a regular basis from network television.

If there are any lost people here what do you feel is happening? Lets exchanged some of the program's secrets with each other.

I love Lost. I watched the entire DVD collection in like four days. It's promising to know that the creators know the answers to *every* mystery on the show...I think the problem with the X-Files is that the writers were making it up as they went along.

I was really excited to hear that Daron Aronofsky is going to direct a sweeps episode. That should be great!

What about last few episodes of West Wing? They were great as well!

RE: "Lost" and "West Wing"

My son has me watching "Lost" but I watch from work at the computer. I have a big problem with the unnatural beauty that's often found on network dramas, especially those set in nature. When every wet piece of hair is perfectly placed for each of the actor's camera angles (we won't even talk about make-up), I want to say, "Who are you kidding with this prime-time, soap opera fluff?"

I see why it's popular but I haven't been hooked.

I agree with Bobby Thompson regarding "West Wing." This season is going strong and I wish Tobey would have been fired several seasons ago. The writing and direction has improved and I'm enjoying the new additions, most notably Janeane Garofalo. She counters nicely with Bradley Whitford.

West Wing Addict

I have been a fan of this show from the beginning. i have all of the seasons available on DVD. I watch BRAVO all day on Mondays. i find myself saying the lines with the actors. Favorite CJ episode: Shibboleth. Love the bit with the turkeys.

I am excited about the renewed energy on this years episodes.

Gee, don't get me started on WW. ooops, too late...}(

Archived