The Prince & The Joke, Where Are The Pics?

Guest headfirst

This topic is 5929 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest headfirst

This is a funny story out of the UK where Prince Harry had a joke played on him. I just want to see the pics of his bare ass :)

---

Prince Harry ordered to drop his pants

Prince Harry has reportedly been forced to drop his trousers during a military parade at Sandhurst.

The Sun newspaper says rumours that he had the name of girlfriend Chelsy Davy tattooed on his bum sparked the order.

Reports say that during a parade, a sergeant yelled: "Cadet Wales, drop your pants and show me your backside!"

Prince Harry apparently replied: "Are you serious?" before being ordered: "Just get them off, I want to see if it's true."

The prince had his trousers around his knees before the grinning sergeant said: "It's okay, Wales, I'll take your word for it!"

An unnamed member of Harry's platoon said: "It was the funniest thing any of us have seen for ages. Everyone had heard the rumour but no one wanted to ask Harry if it was true.

"Then one of the sergeants decided to play a trick on Harry in front of the whole platoon.

"You should have seen Harry's face. We all fell about laughing. Harry blushed, then he also laughed."

Source: http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=iol1130411575959H600