Who liked the Smallville "Aqua" episode?

This topic is 6746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I meant to write something about that episode. I always watch Smallville, but AquaJock was fucken jacked up and he beat the shit out of Clark !!!!! Great episode...yeah he was unbelievable and he did make Tom look like a wimp without a doubt....how can a show make fucken aquaman bigger than Superman ??

>I think "Aqua" maybe should

>replace Superguy? I think Welling looked more BUFF when the

>series started. Apparently "Stardom" has cut down on his Gym

>time...LOL :+

My thoughts 100%. I think it's almost appalling the way they've let Welling let his body go. I guess he feels that now that he has the part, no need to work out and keep his body in shape. I love to see them have Ritchson or someone like that with a hot body just replace Welling the way they replaced the Darrens in "Bewitched"--with no explanation.

True..He definitely is no Dean Caine! He looked Great from beginning to end of Series..BUT Unfortunately not many Bod shots in that series, or I just plain missed them in reruns! LOL

This guy spends an awful lot of time in Boring Plaid shirts also, after seeing the Bod, I see why!

Right now I think his "Father" is in better shape! Always luv'd the Dukes!!!!

I guess the Series has probably run it's course soon, so certain things aren't made an issue of, amongst the Powers that Be! :+

Superheros

John Wesley Shipp. Long before it was hip to be buff, he was buff.

Got his start on AS THE WORLD TURNS, as a humpy teenager who curiously had many scenes in a speedo. :9

Long rumored to be one of us, so he may be reading this. Say hi!

Archived