Mormon Boys

Kippy
This topic is 6728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Just got back from visiting my Mormon relatives in Arizona

>which got to wondering about all those hot boys on bikes.

>Anybody got any recent stories to share of the missionaries

>"crossing over" to the wild side?

>

>Peace,

>

>Kippy}(

gotta tell ya skippy--this is a STUPID post

Are these the kind of guys you're talking about? }(

http://www.usna.edu/LDSSA/images/Missionaries.jpg

http://www.lds.org/multimedia/files/topics/2497_Missionary_st.jpg

http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/images/240/latterdays_240_001.jpg

I don't have any recent experience but I was a Mormon missionary. Also picked one up crusing a park back in the 1980's.

If you're really interested in Mormon boys crossing over, I'd recommend the DVD "Latter Days" (the last picture above is from that movie). Great coming of age movie with a good sound track. The novel was also very interesting for me.

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

> gotta tell ya skippy--this is a STUPID post

Geezzzz...your 5th post and you are already calling things STUPID. Guess we have alot to look forward to in your contributions here.

BTW, Skippy, I've heard many a gay guy make comments about how hot they think Mormon boys are.

I think you're right. I believe the bisexual character in that play/movie was a former Mormon missionary who got married and then had an gay affair.

There's just something about those wholesome Mormon boys. ;-)

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

There are many things I find totally silly about the Mormon religion, but one of them is the way they call these 19 year-old pip-squeaks "elders."

Guest zipperzone

>There are many things I find totally silly about the Mormon

>religion, but one of them is the way they call these 19

>year-old pip-squeaks "elders."

I think it's the way these young guys look so sqeaky-clean in their nice black suits and crisp white shirts that make them so hot looking.

I used to avoid them (for fear of being engaged in a religious conversation) but lately, on a couple of overseas trips, I've began to appreciate them. Are the overseas missionaries much more good looking than the local ones? Last September, I saw a couple of missionaries at a duty free shop in GRU airport in Sao Paulo. I swear both of them were gays (I can tell) or repressed ones. Either they're doing each other or one of them is fantasizing about the other. If it weren't for their name badges identifying them as LDS, I could have mistaken them for Campus "Day" dancers.

Last week, I saw a bunch of cute Mormons on a plane from Seoul to Tokyo (I was getting off at Tokyo and they were continuing on to the U.S.). How I wish I was on an 11-hour flight with them--in economy class! This is the one time I wouldn't mind being squeezed in the middle seat.

I recently saw a massage listing in Frontiersweb. Mormon guy gives great massage.

It is accompanied by a picture of a young guy in the prerequisite white shirt, tie and dark slacks looking like a deer caught in headlights. When I saw the picture I just imagined a masseur trying to save your soul while you lay naked on a table. The Mormon church taking a new recruiting technique? Would love to hear if anyone has hired him. He is way younger than I would hire but I am curious what his massage would be like.

>Deej shared a story once about TRYING to get them to hop the

>fence when they knocked on his door. Maybe he was just

>kidding. Dunno.

>

>Maybe if we ask him pretty-please he'll repeat it.

Not so sure it was active recruiting as much as getting rid of them. ;-)

I had just stepped out of the shower when the doorbell rang. I was expecting a package so I figured it was UPS. I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door to find these two cute, fresh-scrubbed Mormons.

As soon as they introduced themselves I said "Cool! I just watched the movie LATTER DAYS. Which one is the gay one?" and went back to drying my hair.

Never seen two guys move so quickly to get out of there. :9

(My neighbor later told me she'd overheard it and planned on using the same line the next time they come around. Not sure it would work so well for a clothed woman, and I didn't tell her about the visual she'd missed. LOL)

When I lived in New York City, my apartment was near Lincoln Center. Just across Broadway from The Metropolitan Opera House was The Church of Latter Day Saints, in a huge office building. I would frequent the Chase Bank in the same building, every time I came out the Elder boys would stop me to chat about the church. I told them I would be happy to attend services if all the men were as cute as them. Coversation over, they never spoke to me again. One day Regis Philbin came out of ABC Studios one block away heading for the Chase Bank. The Elder boys went after him like bees to a blossom. I yelled out, foget it honey he is a Roman Catholic. Regis smiled and gave me thumbs up. Whenever I saw those boys, I always told them I loved them, they would just turn away and refuse to look at me. Guess they do not have love in their hearts for all of God's children.:-)

There are many things I find totally silly about the Mormon religion, but one of them is the way they call these 19 year-old pip-squeaks "elders."

Boy, don't even get me started about some of the silly things Mormons do and teach. Most people have no clue.

But, when they use the term "Elder" it is not in reference to their age or wisdom but it is their priesthood title. Elder is the 4th priesthood level that most of these kids have held. (The first three priesthood offices are Deacon, Teacher, and Priest.)

Since missionaries are not allowed to date or do other "wordly" things while serving a two-year mission, the church reinforces the rules by making sure everyone refers to them by their priesthood title. That's supposed to keep young girls and horny gays from hitting on these guys. It also serves as a reminder to the missionary that for 2 years they are no longer John, Joe, or Joshua. They are supposed to be dedicated to their religous service.

-------------

I once had a Mormon boyfriend, perhaps formerly Mormon is what he was. He was very sweet, and remarkably, despite having the hands of a nun, had the dick of a horse. Unfortunately , frequently, during the middle of the night he'd sit up and start crying. He didn't want to talk about it. Then, I thought it was his Mormon guilt, etc -- but more recently I wondered if he felt bad about being with me... Nah.

This thread has been great! Funny, witty and entertaining! Let's continue to leave the bitchiness in some other portal!

Peace,

Kipp

"Mother Prioress, is this liberalization?"

Agnes Moorehead to Greer Garson in "The Singing Nun" 1966

Archived