Everwood

twinkboylover28
This topic is 6763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I watched a few minutes of this week's episode of Everwood. The character of Kyle is being played by Steven R McQueen. As I understand it, he'll be a guest star on the show for at least ten episodes. He'll also be making future guest appearances on Supernatural for the WB network and over on CBS, Threshold.

A little bit of a side note that might be worth mentioning. The actor in question is the grandson of screen legend Steve McQueen.

Just a little brief comment. I watch Everwood from time to time and I certainly feel the ensemble cast is strong and they seem to complement each other quite well.

Ro

I watched a few minutes of this week's episode of Everwood. The character of Kyle is being played by Steven R McQueen. As I understand it, he'll be a guest star on the show for at least ten episodes. He'll also be making future guest appearances on Supernatural for the WB network and over on CBS, Threshold.

A little bit of a side note that might be worth mentioning. The actor in question is the grandson of screen legend Steve McQueen.

Just a little brief comment. I watch Everwood from time to time and I certainly feel the ensemble cast is strong and they seem to complement each other quite well.

Ro

Archived