Actors you can't stand (mannerisms, voice, looks, roles chosen, etc.)

samhexum

Kevin Hart

Tracey Morgan

Gilbert Gottfried

Rapper Cardi B

Just an hour after annoying comedian Tracy Morgan bought a new, $2 million Bugatti in Manhattan Tuesday, a New Jersey driver in a cheap Honda smacked into his luxury ride.

“Thanks for any concern but I am totally fine. My NEW CAR? We shall see. Love you all,” Morgan tweeted after the accident.

He was driving the ritzy new ride at 42nd Street and 10th Avenue around 1:37 p.m. when a woman in a late-model Honda CRV tried to make a right turn from the left lane and smacked into the “30 Rock” luminary’s fresh-off-the-lot ride, police and witnesses said.

“He said he got it literally an hour ago and he paid $2 million for it,” witness Chris Ricciardelli, 31, told The Post. “He just bought it, dude, and it’s pretty scraped up. It still had a dealer tag.”

Morgan had just bought the pre-owned 2012 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport a few blocks away at Manhattan Motorcars 30 minutes to an hour before the crash, workers there said.

Photos show the Bugatti’s front, driver’s-side wheel well scratched and dented where the cheaper car crashed into it.

“When I got the phone call, I said, ‘That’s Tracy’s car?’ I couldn’t believe it. That was its maiden voyage,” said Frank Pica, a sales consultant at Manhattan Motorcars.

“He bought it today. That style with the top down is usually over two million dollars. Those kinds of cars are very rare and to get any year is special.”

The company’s website listed a similar car for $1.89 million.

Several witnesses blamed the other driver, who had New Jersey plates, but the woman was not charged, according to police.

“She ran into him. She was on her phone,” said a 23-year-old witness who gave the name Antoinette.

The driver didn’t seem to realize just who she’d hit, according to passersby — but just about everyone else on the street recognized the annoying actor.

After the crash, Morgan — who was critically injured in 2014 when his chauffeured limo was hit by a sleep-deprived trucker — became “anxious because a crowd was forming,” a 911 caller told cops, according to a police source.

“The first thing he said was his left hip was hurting him,” Ricciardelli said.

The annoying funnyman briefly climbed into the back of an ambulance, but was not treated and wound up leaving in another person’s car.

“Tracy is annoying, doing fine and in no pain,” publicist Lewis Jay told The Post. “Yes he had just purchased the car and was driving when the other vehicle hit the car.”

tracy-morgan.jpg

He wasn’t laughing.

New video shows comedian Tracy Morgan throwing a fit after a woman slammed her Honda into his fresh-off-the-lot, $2 million Bugatti sports car in Manhattan Tuesday, video obtained by Page Six shows.

“Bitch get out the car!” Morgan can be heard shouting after hitting the passenger-side window of the Honda CRV that crashed into his new ride.

The clip begins right after the fender-bender, and shows Morgan climb up on the Cognac-colored leather interior of his newly bought Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport to hit the other vehicle.

He can then be seen scrambling over the center console to climb out the passenger-side door.

“Just bought it,” he fumes to passersby before walking out into traffic to speak with the other driver.

• 4 months later...

I have a hard time watching Rachel McAdams and Diane Keaton after they were so mean to Sarah Jessica Parker in "The Family Stone".

On a similar note, I know people who have different reactions to Jewel Staite depending on whether they saw her first in "Wonderfalls", or "Firefly". I guess her character (the ex of the lead's romantic interest) was a real bitch in Wonderfalls, but how could anyone dislike Kaylee Frye?

• 3 weeks later...
You would have liked Garland if you were old enough to attend her concerts in the early 1960s. I saw her at Boston Garden when I was a freshman in college in 1961.

I WAS and am old enough and was attending BU in the early sixties and I didn’t then and don’t now appreciate was is supposed to be the artistry of Judy Garland. Sorry. It’s just that gene deficiency I guess.

"Judy at Carnegie Hall" was the best selling album in the United States when she sang at Boston Garden. The audience that night was not all gay. The Garden was sold out. And 1961 was way before most popular singers sang in arenas.

My point is there is no Garland gene

OK. There’s no Garland gene. Then it must be my refined musical taste arising from my early and extensive study of voice. I guess I’m more moved by talent than by emotional vulnerability. And that dear @WilliamM is what makes horse races.

OK. There’s no Garland gene. Then it must be my refined musical taste arising from my early and extensive study of voice. I guess I’m more moved by talent than by emotional vulnerability. And that dear @WilliamM is what makes horse races.

Emotional vulnerability was a big reason Frank Sinatra was so popular for decades. To some degree, Ella Fitzgerald had it too.

• 3 weeks later...
After seeing Mandy Patinkin and Bernadette Peters in "Sunday in the Park with George" I played the tape of the Original Broadcast Cast over and over again. When he's performing by himself, I would rather visit South Sudan, one of the most dangerous places in the world. But, I did like him in Sunday in the Park....

Also with Peters it was the only time I think she did a good job since her first, "Dames at Sea."

• 4 months later...

The actor who played Yak's husband the last two seasons of WILL & GRACE.

I know he was just playing the part as written (and directed), but he was SO nauseating and annoying in the role I don't ever want to see him in anything again, unless he's playing a corpse who's been violently murdered.

Mandy Patinkin

Joan Cusack

Julie Haggerty

Valerie Mahaffey

Alfred Molina

Courtney B. Vance

Mandy Patinkin (so annoying, he had to be named twice)

I'd put Kristin Chenoweth in the same category. Now, to clarify things, I think that both Patinkin and Chenoweth are incredibly talented. But both have mannerisms that just put me off. In her case, it's her girly squeak of a speaking voice, and her unrelenting cute-cute-cuteness. It's just too much.

Mandy Potemkin

Donald Sotherland

Bernadette Peters

Agree with Bernadette Peters, Kristen Chenoweth

Mandy Patinkin

Raul Esparza

Me too. The 2 most annoying characters ever on SVU were Judith Light as DA, then judge, and now Esparza as DA. Maybe it was ordered by the producers but both of them were/are always so angry, annoyed, pissed off, irritated, judgmental, sardonic and dictatorial... Hargitay can always be relied on to be good but I tend to read the paper during any of Esparza's scenes. He really takes himself seriously. I've seen him in 3 Broadway shows and even in comedies, he's arrogant and angry appearing.

I hated him in the John Doyle Company that was televised (and released on DVD) - but then again, I hated everything about that amateurish deconstructionist mockery of the great Sondheim/Furth musical.

How right you are. Lord, was that ever awful! I don't know why I watched the whole thing, but I did. I actually groaned out loud when Esparza sat down at the piano to plunk out "Being Alive". Ludicrous and terrible. I saw him as the MC in "Cabaret" and he just wore me out. Then I saw him in the pre Broadway production of "Leap of Faith" with Brooke Shields, and he wore me out again. (She was pretty awful too.)

After seeing Mandy Patinkin and Bernadette Peters in "Sunday in the Park with George" I played the tape of the Original Broadcast Cast over and over again. When he's performing by himself, I would rather visit South Sudan, one of the most dangerous places in the world. But, I did like him in Sunday in the Park.

Meryl Streep. I know, even with all of those awards! Just never enjoyed watching her.

This seems like it was put together just to annoy people here:

Stephen Sondheim’s 90th birthday special comes down with technical issues

Stars flocked to pay tribute to Stephen Sondheim for his 90th birthday virtual concert Sunday night – but the curtain came down quickly amid a mess of technical hitches.

The show, which signed up a slew of big names from Meryl Streep to Patti LuPone and Hamilton composer Lin-Manuel Miranda, was already running 35 minutes late when host, actor Raul Esparza, came on the live link and started chatting to the director without knowing he was being broadcast.

When “Take Me to the World: A Sondheim 90th Birthday Celebration” finally started, composer Stephen Schwartz kicked off proceedings on the piano.

Unfortunately, Esparza’s follow-up link was then completely mute as he spoke to the camera- and after a few minutes, he simply walked off and the link was turned off.

The concert quickly became the top trending Twitter topic of the night as Lin-Manuel tweeted: “Hope someone is rolling on the Noises Off production happening right now at #Sondheim90Concert.”

He added: “My heart hurts for Raul on the tech stuff, who has put together by all accounts an unforgettable show. I really can’t wait to see it. But the WORK WAITS… #Sondheim90Concert”

Actress Rachel Bloom tweeted: “Someday a musical will be made based on the comments section of this Sondheim 90th Birthday concert live stream which is now 15 minutes late and counting.

Another added: “I truly have not laughed this hard in two months. This is already the greatest night of my life,” while referring to Sondheim’s musical “Into The Woods”, another wrote: “The problem with the #Sondheim90Concert livestream is that someone inadvertently used hair that the witch had already touched.”

Bernadette Peters, Audra McDonald, Mandy Patinkin, Christine Baranski, Kristin Chenoweth, Sutton Foster, were among the others performing to raise funds for ASTEP (Artists Striving to End Poverty).

The show finally started after 9:15pm Sunday and one person tweeted: “That’s showbiz kid.”

EWklex5VAAELrWg?format=jpg&name=small

This seems like it was put together just to annoy people here:

Stephen Sondheim’s 90th birthday special comes down with technical issues

Stars flocked to pay tribute to Stephen Sondheim for his 90th birthday virtual concert Sunday night – but the curtain came down quickly amid a mess of technical hitches.

The show, which signed up a slew of big names from Meryl Streep to Patti LuPone and Hamilton composer Lin-Manuel Miranda, was already running 35 minutes late when host, actor Raul Esparza, came on the live link and started chatting to the director without knowing he was being broadcast.

When “Take Me to the World: A Sondheim 90th Birthday Celebration” finally started, composer Stephen Schwartz kicked off proceedings on the piano.

Unfortunately, Esparza’s follow-up link was then completely mute as he spoke to the camera- and after a few minutes, he simply walked off and the link was turned off.

The concert quickly became the top trending Twitter topic of the night as Lin-Manuel tweeted: “Hope someone is rolling on the Noises Off production happening right now at #Sondheim90Concert.”

He added: “My heart hurts for Raul on the tech stuff, who has put together by all accounts an unforgettable show. I really can’t wait to see it. But the WORK WAITS… #Sondheim90Concert”

Actress Rachel Bloom tweeted: “Someday a musical will be made based on the comments section of this Sondheim 90th Birthday concert live stream which is now 15 minutes late and counting.

Another added: “I truly have not laughed this hard in two months. This is already the greatest night of my life,” while referring to Sondheim’s musical “Into The Woods”, another wrote: “The problem with the #Sondheim90Concert livestream is that someone inadvertently used hair that the witch had already touched.”

Bernadette Peters, Audra McDonald, Mandy Patinkin, Christine Baranski, Kristin Chenoweth, Sutton Foster, were among the others performing to raise funds for ASTEP (Artists Striving to End Poverty).

The show finally started after 9:15pm Sunday and one person tweeted: “That’s showbiz kid.”

EWklex5VAAELrWg?format=jpg&name=small

They shouldda used the tech staff from The Met Opera. Their 4+ hour Live in home gala Saturday was almost glitch free and their remotes were from 8 time zones all over North America and Europe. Then they streamed it thru Sunday night.