You can't always get what you want...

Trixie
This topic is 6763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...but sometimes you can.

I know I mentioned my close friend's brother in a post sometime in the last year. I think I was raving about how handsome he was, how I lusted after him... all true. I've admired him in no uncertain terms since he arrived here from Mexico, fresh out of a 6 year jail term, about a year and 1/2 ago.

He's a young guy, around 6'2", lean and fit... and he's done alright for himself since coming here. He's got a fulltime job, a car, a girlfriend... he's actually living the American dream.

And a few nights ago, he dropped by.

We got drunk, and I blew him. He wanted to f**k me too, but "No,no," said I, shaking my curly locks, "the Divine Hole is forbidden to all except my One True Love!"

This incident really came out of "left field", as they say. I'd dreamt about it, but I never imagined it would truly happen. I know he's a bit of an opportunist, and I guess he found a willing opportunity that night.

Of course, it was not the romantic interlude I'd dreamt of... it all happened under the watch of the 3 75-watt incandescent bulbs in the ceiling fixture, and The Simpsons blaring in the background. And when it was over, rather than declaring his undying love, he made me promise that no one else would find out, especially his brother. "Cross my heart," said I, wishing he would just go home.

Well, these things happen, don't they? What else can I say but "Oops!"

Funny how you can get what you want, and it can be soooo unsatisfying.

La Trix

I learned in one of those weekend seminars:

"I can get anything I want. I just can't get EVERYthing I want."

Well, MissTrix, maybe it put an end to your unrequited lustings. And who knows, you might have done him a favor, too. Maybe you'll get to help him pick out a good dress to wear for Halloween soon. :+ :+

RE: Details

Yes, yes, the details... as I wrote in a different thread this evening, I seem to forget to do justice to the "antihero" when writing my novellas.

So, in this story of man vs. dick, the protagonist (moi!) encountered a "verga" of generous girth, and around 7-8 inches long. It's shaft was of a purplish-brown color, and although the head was unusually pale, it was of classic toadstool proportion.

I generally prefer not to have the testicles evacuate themselves in my mouth, but in this case I allowed it to happen. I did not pull back when he began gasping, but rather I spit it out into a nearby kleenex when he was done.

He was extremely ticklish afterwards, which made it all worthwhile.

Speaking of long, tedious blowjobs, how long do you suckers out there allow before you lose interest, and your mind begins to wander? 20 minutes? 30? And, if you find yourself growing bored and impatient, are there any tricks you know of to hurry the process along a bit? Any advice would be appreciated.

Trix

>I generally prefer not to have the testicles evacuate

>themselves in my mouth

You have such a sexy way with words. :p

>I did not pull back when he began gasping, but rather

>I spit it out into a nearby kleenex when he was done.

Why didn't you just swallow at that point? It was already in your mouth.

>Speaking of long, tedious blowjobs, how long do you suckers

>out there allow before you lose interest, and your mind begins

>to wander? 20 minutes? 30?

When the guy is really into my technique, which makes me enjoy it even more, I can keep going and going and going. I once blew a guy for almost 2 hours straight (yes, I had a jaw ache when I was done) and he was convinced that I had to have been high in order to (a) be that turned on by sucking cock, and (b) have that much sexual stamina. But I told him that, for me, giving or getting head is just the ultimate high.

>if you find yourself

>growing bored and impatient, are there any tricks you know of

>to hurry the process along a bit?

Have you tried tickling/stroking the balls or ass hole? I don't like to hurry anyone along but I know that works for me when I need to shoot. Tit work can help, too.

Guest zipperzone

>I'm not at all sure I want him to come back, at least not for

>any booty calls. I'm just not into guys who won't take their

>pants off during sex.

If he comes back for more that indicates he really wants it - and if that is the case, you are in the drivers seat.

Tell him "No strippy, no lippy". Chances are they will be off

lickety-split.

Trix..Your description sure does sound like a "Latin Dick"...BUT Long and Tedious? I am a "Firm" believer in Forplay-Forplay...I would guess hit and run is different though.(pants on)

Especially if you are into making the guy shoot with Oral, or that's the way he wants to cum...

But the eternal question of swallow versus don't swallow, has always been a Personal preference. Although alot of "Working Guys" consider it a no- no from "either" partner. I Never liked the taste, so never been tempted in the heat of passion! LOL :+

Archived