Montreal questions

Tristan85
This topic is 1062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Montreal the last weekend of July and had a great time. Campus was very good in the afternoon with lots of great looking college type guys and I was surprised how busy Taboo was, it seemed to be on the decline last year but there were lots of cute young guys. The main problem there is that the dancers tend to congregate with each other rather than customers, although if you make they effort they will converse with you and many of them can be quite active in the back room but it depends on the guy and the chemistry with you. Although the huge guys at Stock are not usually my thing, there was a better assortment of college type guys this year and at least with the ones I took for private dances, very willing to interact. The biggest disappointment for me was Adonis. I guess I was hoping it had returned to it's former self under that name from years ago, but the dancers were mostly unattractive and sketchy. Sorry I have no names to share but I always enjoy a weekend in Montreal and strolling St. Catherine Street under the rainbow coloured balls day or night.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always enjoy a weekend in Montreal and strolling St. Catherine Street under the rainbow coloured balls day or night.

My partner and I also enjoy this. We were in Montreal August 9-13 for a very enjoyable weekend. Did not find Campus very good around 7 PM any night. Seems they are going for a beefier, straighter looking type. As stated by zzed Taboo was busier than in the past and a lot of dancers. Enjoyed Rodrigo, Emillio, Marko, Jesse, Eddie, Joey, Fred. Joey was particularly hot in the back. Don't go here if you're not into twinks but for us it's nice to see Taboo on the rebound. Hope it continues.

The old Bourbon complex in now a hole in the ground and new condominiums will be built. Glad to see that as the deserted building was depressing. Also something looks to be building up by the abandoned theater on the left side near Papineau. I wonder how the Village will change with the new construction.

There are still empty stores on St. Catherine but we found the same even on St. Denis shopping street at Mount Royale and the St. Henri district.

At the risk of starting another war on the forum my advice is to go and enjoy Montreal and the boys. Find the bars that has your type and relax. Every city has its problems and Ste. Catherine Street can still be fun even if the Village is not what it was 10 years ago.

At the risk of starting another war on the forum my advice is to go and enjoy Montreal and the boys. Find the bars that has your type and relax. Every city has its problems and Ste. Catherine Street can still be fun even if the Village is not what it was 10 years ago.

Solid, reasonable, realistic advice. Thank you!

I was there this weekend and there were some hot guys I liked in each of the bars I went - Taboo, Campus and Stock. All three were very very busy. I found dancers at Taboo are very picky and they seem to be hanging out with each other more than with guys at the bar. The bar owner had to cover the pool table to get some of them to mingle. The dancer I liked from Mexico and complimented him several times paid no attention to me or most other guys. He went straight to one of the cutest guy in the crowd and took him for a private after working him for a bit.

I had private dance only at Stock. It was with Patrick and he made every single moment I spent with him worth it. I recommend him as I felt completely intoxicated by him as I left. Frank and Tyler are my other fav well among many others but they seemed too busy and it was difficult to find them when there are so many dancers and people around. There were quite a few hot guys at Campus and some of them visiting from Toronto and other places for Pride week.

Did not find Campus very good around 7 PM any night. Seems they are going for a beefier, straighter looking type. As stated by zzed Taboo was busier than in the past and a lot of dancers. Enjoyed Rodrigo, Emillio, Marko, Jesse, Eddie, Joey, Fred. Joey was particularly hot in the back. Don't go here if you're not into twinks but for us it's nice to see Taboo on the rebound. Hope it continues.

I wonder how the Village will change with the new construction.

There are still empty stores on St. Catherine but we found the same even on St. Denis shopping street at Mount Royale and the St. Henri district.

Glad you guys enjoyed yourself at Taboo. For me personally, I wouldn't spend all that time and energy arranging a trip just to see "Fred" the resident twink and his 6 friends from NATO. We have twice that many twinks at Detroit's Gold Coast every weekend.

As for the available/vacancy on St. Denis and Mt. Royal, even 5th ave in NYC has occasional vacancies. To compare that to the zillions of ABANDONED and distressed properties in the Village is laughable. I can't believe you wrote that with a straight face (no pun).

As you said, it's not the same as it was 10 years ago. I can only imagine how the breathtaking decline will be another 10 years from now.

As to how the Village will change with the new developments....I'll take a "G" Pat.... and I would like to solve the puzzle Vanna....GENTRIFICATION.

I had a real thing for Joshua at Stock. Never managed to make contact. Anyone know what the colorfully tatted lad is doing now?

Joshua started dancing at Stock again a few months ago. I have seen him dancing there during the last week via the on-line live feed.

• 2 years later...