Montreal questions

Tristan85
This topic is 1063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked a few of the newer dancers, who’ve been there for around six months or so and they didn’t know who I was talking about. Apparentlt the new bigshots who the dancers flock around are older asian ladies, mostly from China.

DL was also known to give cocaine and a medley of other drugs to dancers at the back, and would want the dancers to take the drugs with him. Of course, given that quite a few dancers are drug-heads, it was a win-win. I'm all for DL being MIA! He sucks the attention from the entire club with all the dancers hovering around him.

... I'm all for DL being MIA! He sucks the attention from the entire club with all the dancers hovering around him.
I have mixed feelings about that. He's been a fixture on the scene for so many years that I kind of miss seeing him at least once a summer. Also -- the dancers who are not part of his favored group feel very neglected when he's around and enjoy hanging out and complaining about him, not to mention being open to negotiation about dances. :)

I have seen this guy DL as you call him at both Stock and Campus.

He doesn't bother me, hes spending tons of money at the clubs and on the dancers so who cares ? How much do you spend?

It sounds like a couple of you are jealous because his life and money allows him to blow thousands of dollars per night on strippers and you cant.

His presence at either club never stopped me from enjoying the dancers I wanted to see even if they were part of his pose.

I say let the guy live and enjoy his wealth.

DL was also known to give cocaine and a medley of other drugs to dancers at the back, and would want the dancers to take the drugs with him. Of course, given that quite a few dancers are drug-heads, it was a win-win. I'm all for DL being MIA! He sucks the attention from the entire club with all the dancers hovering around him.

Jealous

Jealous

Jealous

Try waving a few hundred dollar bills around, I bet the strippers pay attention to you.

Jealous

Jealous

Jealous

Try waving a few hundred dollar bills around, I bet the strippers pay attention to you.

Not jealous. I'd rather have a fair playing field than have dancers I like not leaving his side to talk to me.

You sound very pressed btw. Do you wave hundred dollar bills at strip clubs to get attention?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be in Montreal this weekend. I usually go to Stock when I am there but I am quite looking forward to have some Campus experience. I have been to Taboo before. Anyone been there recently ? Any particular dancers I should look out for ? I find Logan attractive from the pictures on their Site. Not sure if it's ever updated. Did anyone here have any private dance with him ? Please PM me or reply here. Thanks.