Why do I have to hear these things from stangers

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 6770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

:+

There is some sort of RENTBOY party this weekend in Palm Springs.

On October 8th(today)there will be a pool party at La Posada and tonight there is a party at Heaven.

Gosh-if RENTBOYS management wants the site to be more than a listing for available boys(which is the case that I have heard)then maybe some PR work-like posting on the number one website(this site of course)annoncements like this would be helpful!

Oh Brandon,,,,;)

Free advertising is not allowed here.

Brandon wrote to me several times asking permission to post notices here of Rentboy events and I always referred him to Daddy. I'm guessing management at Rentboy didn't like the advertising rates here. Or perhaps Brandon didn't follow through. (He is blond, you know. ;-))

<shrug>

It's a pity, too, because this would be a good weekend to be in PS. Weather.com says it's sunny & warm.

(Hmmm ... I could be there by noon...... }( )

RE: Why do I have these things from stangers

The Rentboy website refers to the event tonight at Heaven, but for the party at La Posada you have to click on that place's website. Once there, I found no information about any event there.

The Mr. Gay International contest in in Palm Springs tonight, which makes it almost certain that Franco will be in town.

RE: Why do I have these things from stangers

La Posada's events page does list the pool party (as "open to all guests" -- guests staying at La Posada I presume). They have a link back to Rentboy for information.

We're not all born promoters. :o

Considering how poorly the Rentboy party and the Mr. Gay International contest--completely separate, but both in Palm Springs last night--were advertised and promoted, did anyone here actually attend the events? I was unable to access the only site at which tickets for the latter were available, so I went to see "Oliver Twist" instead (the Artful Dodger was kind of cute).

Charlie, the young British actor Harry Eden, the artful dodger, will be 16 on December 12th. He is to be in next year's Land of the Blind playing a character named Shithead.

Personally I thought Ben Kingsley was really hot in this movie!

I certainly don't want to be judgmental about those who are attracted to elderly, stooped, dirty, snaggle-toothed, drooling, child-abusing thieves, but perhaps you need some therapy to find a more appropriate object for your lust. I'd suggest a course of treatment by Juan Vancouver.

Archived