Serenity

Rod Hagen
This topic is 6771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What about "A History of Violence"? It is certainly getting good reviews in the mainstream press. Have also read good things about how "Brokeback Mountain" is doing at the festivals. EWeekly said that it could be the movie of the year???

As for quirky, independants...I watched "Strait-Jacket" (No, not the Joan Crawford ass murderer one) the other night and laughed outloud at some parts. Very weel done, I thought. Campy, but funny.

Okie

Just saw Serenity last night. Why didn't you mention what a total hunkfest it is? Every man on that ship's crew is a feast for the eyes, and each of the four is a bit different so as to appeal to slightly different tastes, but they are all hunks. Too bad there is so little flesh exposure, but the clothes are tight enough, the arms are sleek and muscular enough, and we do get to see front upper torso on the male lead and a beautiful glimpse of muscular back on another. For prettiest male in the cast, I would have to nominate Sean Maher. Wow! Even if one is not a sci-fi fan, the eye candy is worth the price of admission.:p

Archived