Great Time in Montreal!

eeyore
This topic is 6778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a great time in Montreal this last weekend. Thanks to the MC Traveling Hoovillians forum I got a heads up on fact that there would be several of us there that weekend. Thanks to the efforts of KY_TOP who acted as my email liaison, I was able to meet up with the group at the Campus on Friday afternoon. The only problem I had was that he said to look for the middle aged gentleman with salt and pepper hair wearing oval glasses with metal frames – turned out that just about every patron there fit that description…(lol). But I finally got things sorted out and met a wonderful group of people including Cooper and several others from the MC whose screen names I cannot seem to keep straight, unfortunately, but I enjoyed meeting everyone. I’m usually alone when I travel to Montreal, so it was such a pleasure to make the company of fellow Hoovillians. We had a wonderful dinner together on Saturday night on St. Catherine’s Street. The weather graced us with a beautiful northern fall Indian Summer and all the restaurants had a wonderful cozy ambiance as they opened their windows and doors to the pleasant evening’s autumn warmth (and strolling eye candy). We of course made the rounds to all the strip clubs. It was especially enjoyable being in the company of regular Montreal veterans since so many beautiful boys stopped by to chat, sit and hang out with us at our tables (hopefully I managed to keep my drooling to a minimum…). Although KY was there the whole time we still managed to make it through the entire weekend without any earthquakes, tornados, floods, black outs, transportation strikes or other calamities (lol). Thanks everyone for a great time – I hope there will be many others.

P.S. – On a side note, I had a nice appointment with a boy (Ryan) from the Tender Moments 4u Agency. The review should be in the queue.

Hey eeyore, glad our paths crossed and you survived a weekend in the same city as myself. I was sort of expecting a plague of locust or something. I figure I'm good for a few months before I visit my next disaster. Also glad you enjoyed meeting a few M4M'ers. I had a great time in Montreal and it is always extra fun with a few friends to enjoy the experience with. I just wish I could get there more than my 2-3 times a year. You summed up the trip very well and hopefully our paths will cross again soon.

Archived