The Rules of Air Travel

BobbyThompson
This topic is 6777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thng is when the person behind you uses your seat back to help them get up making you a human pinball. The other is when people get up as the announcement is being made to stay in your seat until the "fasten seatbelt light" goes off. I understand that when they keep it on because of intermittent turbulence and you've just have to go but...

Also, I had to laugh when I saw that Paris Hilton had Southwest Airlines number in her Treo. Can you even imagine Paris being bummed because she got a "C" board pass?

The mothers with babies: Have the grandparents visit you; air travel is no fun for the kid

Cell phones: 90% of the conversations are irrelevant; there's always a motormouth (usually a 20 something female) who has to reveal more than anyone should know about their personal life.

Delta: The worst mainline carrier and their overseas service seems even beyond the badness of their domestic service. Even 20 years ago, they had lazy flight attendants who didn't care if your seat belts were fastened. The grounds people seem incapable of doing anything that isn't part of a script, esp. in Atlanta. They are the least unionized major carrier and its because management obviously lets people do a crappy job. The computer check-in is a mess---either the touch buttons need to be rammed to work or you need multiple steps to find your reservation. I never understood the hype, they seem as phony as Atlanta. United once was truly the 1st rate mainline carrier and despite bankrupcy and labor-management problems, they are still a better carrier than Delta.

Guest skrubber

>

>

>I find it frustrating and disgusting following an adolescent

>to the lavatory and finding said twink has squeezed his acne

>sores and the resultant blood and pus is running down the

>mirror.

This is a cruel and meanspirited post. What did Bobby ever do to you?

>Just my opinion.

It would serve you best in the future to keep your opinions to yourself.

BOBBY - I think you're cute and hope someday to meet you

Skrubber:

You whining politically correct "never had an original thought" tailpipe sucking twitchy Jerseyite my comments were not directed toward BOBBY. Reread my post and while you are at it reread the original unforgiving attitude directed toward all other people on the plane even though they too purchased their fare and have every right to exist and co-exist on Twink-Air. I hope you and BOBBY do meet and that you enjoy hours of sweet sexual bliss. I think that's the primary reason this site was developed.

Best wishes,

Houston Bonfires (Not Houston Fires)

Can't we all just get along? Including mothers and babies on planes.

WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU???

Guest skrubber

"I find it frustrating and disgusting following an adolescent to the lavatory and finding said twink has squeezed his acne sores and the resultant blood and pus is running down the mirror."

Seems as if it were directed towards Bobby to me.

>"I find it frustrating and disgusting following an adolescent

>to the lavatory and finding said twink has squeezed his acne

>sores and the resultant blood and pus is running down the

>mirror."

>

>Seems as if it were directed towards Bobby to me.

Wow. I didn't realize that Bobby's acne was that bad. Thanks for the warning Skrubber. I'll make sure to steer clear of him.

Later.

Guest skrubber

No don't steer clear. I've been told "You can't go wrong with Bobby Thompson" and I believe it.

His acne seems mild to me if any at all. Some pictures show it, some not. I'd hire him in a minute - that cuty.

Archived