Villa Gianni

Zippo5

On 11/5/2021 at 10:04 AM, tassojunior said:

He needs to make clear in the new website that the 130 includes the room and the 40 is for just room and no masseur. That could cost them a lot of business.

It's clear to me. They list 130 for incall and down below it says 40 for room to rent for you and guests. I take guests in this context as you bringing someone.

I've done this twice now and it works very well.  In fact the lad I took there got quite a lot of interest in the corridor and lounge even though he was exclusive to me.

See doesn't seem to be there now just Edmar on the door and a very limited choice currently.

Mind you a few old faces currently in the line up.

On 11/7/2021 at 1:14 AM, Islesguy said:

It's clear to me. They list 130 for incall and down below it says 40 for room to rent for you and guests. I take guests in this context as you bringing someone.

In all the similar places in Brazil you pay separately for the room always. At Thermas in BCN you can use a cubicle for free but a room costs a rental. People who have been to those would assume this is a hire fee+ room fee arrangement too. It needs to be more clear or they will lose customers who assume the total is 170. They should say massuer and room 130.

Edited by tassojunior

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They are open however it is probably worth calling ahead on their landline to confirm availability.

I believe they are currently limiting the number of guys available onsite to a max of 5 at a time… with only 3 guys to choose from on Tuesday afternoon (2 Brazilian and 1 Mexican)

There was no mention of choosing someone from a list of pics sent in advance (though maybe that might be possible if calling to arrange a booking a few days ahead of time).  

Their website is offline again however they said they hoped to have it back online soon.

1 hour ago, westldnguy said:

They are open however it is probably worth calling ahead on their landline to confirm availability.

I believe they are currently limiting the number of guys available onsite to a max of 5 at a time… with only 3 guys to choose from on Tuesday afternoon (2 Brazilian and 1 Mexican)

There was no mention of choosing someone from a list of pics sent in advance (though maybe that might be possible if calling to arrange a booking a few days ahead of time).  

Their website is offline again however they said they hoped to have it back online soon.

If anyone has any pictures of the current lads working there could you please PM me. Haven’t been for a while so not sure who’s working there atm 

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, Zippo5 said:

Quite a few people there. About 5 guys behind the door. Can pre book or just turn up. 

I have never been there but have read numerous posts about the place. Is what you saying is that it is back to what it was pre Covid.

3 hours ago, sydneyboy said:

I have never been there but have read numerous posts about the place. Is what you saying is that it is back to what it was pre Covid.

Yes, more or less.  You would sometimes have more guys to choose from, but it always depended on who turned up there on the day.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, joethomas said:

Called in this last week. 6/7 guys available so a better choice.  Mostly latin and a couple of older guys which I actually prefer.

Good to hear. Could you PM me any pics of you can cheers 

• 3 weeks later...

The last time I was there (in about June or July 2021), I chose a beautiful, young, slim Brazilian lad who called himself "Leo". I gave the manager a text about a week or two later asking to schedule another session with Leo, but was told he'd gone to Portugal and wouldn't be back for another 6 months.

Unsure whether he's back at the Villa, as I haven't returned since, but I'd definitely recommend him if he happens to be there.

EDIT: The place can be very hit and miss, but if you love your Latino (specifically Brazilian) lads, then this is definitely somewhere well worth a visit. 

Edited by sjmuktop

1 hour ago, sjmuktop said:

The last time I was there (in about June or July 2021), I chose a beautiful, young, slim Brazilian lad who called himself "Leo". I gave the manager a text about a week or two later asking to schedule another session with Leo, but was told he'd gone to Portugal and wouldn't be back for another 6 months.

Unsure whether he's back at the Villa, as I haven't returned since, but I'd definitely recommend him if he happens to be there.

EDIT: The place can be very hit and miss, but if you love your Latino (specifically Brazilian) lads, then this is definitely somewhere well worth a visit. 

Leo is back from Portugal and I can also highly recommend him!