Villa Gianni

Zippo5

Recent visit on a Tuesday night. Approx 8 guys available, mainly from Brazil but some Europeans and all good looking (IMHO). As on previous posts now £100, and there is a new website. Apparently been quiet lately but business starting to pick up again. As far as I know the only 'massage' service of its kind in the UK, so hopefully it continues long into the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I literally just came out of Villa Gianni .

Monday at 4:15 and was out by 4:45. They had 6 guys some Brazilians a Greek that looked promising and some other ones I can’t even remember . Over all nothing impressive except for a beefy Brazilian but I go to Brazil a lot and I wanted something different . I picked the supposedly top Greek guy (Dimitri) just because I didn’t want to leave without doing anything. What a disaster . He could barely get hard and then he started talking about his other job and wouldn’t stop . I felt like I should have been paid just for listening and trying to get him hard .

I paid the whole 100 and left after 20 min of that torture. The host (Eduard)was very nice and even offered another guy for free but I was too put off and couldn’t wait to get out .

It was my first time here and I come to London often so I might give it another chance and next time hopefully I’ll have better luck.

Booking a guy from sleepyboy can be a nightmare if you cannot host, they are so flaky, late, their places are often out of the way, etc.

I totally agree with Tarte. I love places like this where I can choose without wasting any time . If I picked the wrong guy it’s my fault because I was rushing and had a plane to catch . I wish there were more of these places. There would be less chances of being ripped off.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

I agree too - the great thing is you have a physical choice right in front of you, and if nothing suits off you go and theres no disappointment.

The host guys are always pleasant and interested in what I'm looking for and I've often stayed and had a drink with waiting clients or then if I don''t decide to spend money that visit. Only wish there were more eastern euro guys or maybe arab ones.

• 3 weeks later...
Recent visit on a Tuesday night. Approx 8 guys available, mainly from Brazil but some Europeans and all good looking (IMHO). As on previous posts now £100, and there is a new website. Apparently been quiet lately but business starting to pick up again. As far as I know the only 'massage' service of its kind in the UK, so hopefully it continues long into the future.

I want to go there but I m a bit afraid and scared to be ripped off or have a bad experience

Anyone who go there regularly!? Any advice or reviews?

I want to go there but I m a bit afraid and scared to be ripped off or have a bad experience

Anyone who go there regularly!? Any advice or reviews?

I have been many times. I don’t know what you worry about. It does exactly what it says on the tin:

You go, you explain what you like to do, you chose your guy, you have fun, you pay 100.

There is no scam or anything, but of course the boys are human, and some of them are really good, some less so.

But on average, I would say they are better than a sleepyboy average experience.

Edited by Tarte Gogo

Guest RBmont-real

In the more recent past, I have had only bad experiences, but related to finding anyone I like. The most recent time was a week where I was able to swing by 15 times over the course of stay, hotel to Metro route. Not a one I liked. Following success at Termas BCN and in Brazil, I have written off Villa Gianni unless have a reason other than sex-play to be in London. I told the management: sorry, you are just not cutting it; I am sure you are trying your best. I don't need Latinos but I need good builds and looks and would be happy to pay more for it. I hate wasting time.

In the more recent past, I have had only bad experiences, but related to finding anyone I like. The most recent time was a week where I was able to swing by 15 times over the course of stay, hotel to Metro route. Not a one I liked. Following success at Termas BCN and in Brazil, I have written off Villa Gianni unless have a reason other than sex-play to be in London. I told the management: sorry, you are just not cutting it; I am sure you are trying your best. I don't need Latinos but I need good builds and looks and would be happy to pay more for it. I hate wasting time.

I have to say I haven’t been able to go for 2 year, so maybe I should stop recommending it.

If you don’t mind me asking, @RBmont-real What kind of guys do they have these days?

What is your primary issue: the type of face? The age of the guys? are all Brazilian tall bearded guys (that was a problem at one point)? Not enough muscle because too slim, or because too chubby?

Very interested because I certainly will go to London some time this year.

Guest RBmont-real

My requirements are muscular/"jock"y but a natural look without blatantly obvious steroidal use and steroidal acne, clear unblemished skin, attention-grabbing cute or handsome face. Height, race, facial or body hair, even age not terribly important. Tats are fine. Stylish without try-to-hard silly haircut or metal. If he is a competitive BB, I prefer a little softer and massive body surface in training season than really ripped/dehydrated pre-show.

You know the guys at 117 in Rio. Fitness-conscious, good hygiene ... qualities I like. Endowment is not too much a factor for me, though it is a main draw in BRZ. In the 1990s I would come too fast at VG. The guys were so hot I could not hold back. Now I have good ejac control and I am still picky about looks. I am versa, but he has to have masterful top capability if that is what my mood dictates. I am sure my "type" exists if I search long enough at VG but I am not in that position.

I have seen all the sights in London but would go more often for theatre if a house of boys able to meet my preferences were to exist.

Guest RBmont-real

Oh, and 2 other essentials I almost forgot.

He does not chew his nails down to the quick. Nothing much sadder than a grown man gnawing at his fingertips.

He cannot lock his knees and waddle like a penguin. Otherwise he looks like he has crapped his panties.

I have been many times. I don’t know what you worry about. It does exactly what it says on the tin:

You go, you explain what you like to do, you chose your guy, you have fun, you pay 100.

There is no scam or anything, but of course the boys are human, and some of them are really good, some less so.

But on average, I would say they are better than a sleepyboy average experience.

Ok

I m worried the guy are a let down or somethong

Do you recommend me any guys in particulars? How are the rooms?

Guest RBmont-real

I can usually determine within 5-10 seconds whether they are a go or a pass. The ones on whom I pass are not burned in my memory. I already find it a challenge to describe the ones I like, and I visually spend more time on them 500-fold compared to the ones I reject. After decades of doing this, I am of the view that it is impossible to recommend or dissuade based on physicality. I tend to be as surprised about others' opinions regarding what is hot as they are about mine.

Currently in Rio, there is one working guy I think is quite a cut above the rest, but he does not seem to garner any more attention than fellows on whom I would take a pass even for unpaid sex. And it is not just because he sends me videoclips jerking off in his shower here, or continues to be gracious and warm when I pick other guys over him at times attending the brothel.

If I saw him at the gym or in public, as I actually do, and he were not on the club menu, I'd have been willing to pay him 3-4 times more for the chance merely to get into his panties and tongue-bathe his amazing ass. And believe me, you know that is not all that happens.

Of course, there is also bearing, temperament, age, what have you ... an infinite array of variables. There are always clients who would do backflips over the ones I think look mediocre. Funnily, I occasionally arrange 2 guys to do a 1:1 show that I watch, for a change. Even then, it is a struggle to reconcile tastes about sex partner preference. Naturally, I usually get my way as the payer.

Did anyone met an Italian guy there?? He always show is chest and pants?? "if yes what you can say to me about him? Is him any good?