Fin Fang Foom Is Begging Him To STOP!!!!

Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 6785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love you, usually, FFF. But, you know, I have to maintain my equal opportunity bossiness, or do I? Anyway, I normally wonder if it's appropriate to drag someone over here all unsuspecting from someplace he's posted where he might fit in better, just to disapprove of him. Of course, you were rather careful not to do exactly that. So, all I'm gona do - besides asking myself who appointed me the niceness cop? But then, who appointed Gladys Kravitz? - is to say the guy in your post might have found more approval in the Fetishes section. :p

I love big balls.I adore having a guy with a pair of balls like lemons in a sack drape them over my face demanding some tongue action.

But this is an example of a fetish gone toooooo far-to the point that it does not look like the object that is the point of the fetish.

I've seen one too many over pumped cocks,scrotum,nipples-But to each there own.

One of my favorite Monty Python skits.Those that do not know it owe it to themselves to seek out the adventures or Mr. Creosote.In The Meaning of Life.

"Maitre D: And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.

Mr Creosote: No.

Maitre D: Oh sir! It's only a tiny little thin one.

Mr Creosote: No. Fuck off - I'm full... [belches]

Maitre D: Oh sir... it's only wafer thin.

Mr Creosote: Look - I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off.

Maitre D: Oh sir, just... just one...

Mr Creosote: Oh all right. Just one.

Maitre D: Just the one, sir... voila... bon appetit...

[Mr Creosote somehow manages to stuff the wafer-thin mint into his mouth and then swallows. The Maitre D takes a flying leap and cowers behind some potted plants. There is an ominous splitting sound. Mr Creosote looks rather helpless and then he explodes, covering waiters, diners, and technicians in a truly horrendous mix of half digested food, entrails and parts of his body. People start vomiting.]

Maitre D: [returns to Mr Creosote's table] Thank you, sir, and now the check. "

Of course my favorite slit involve a dead parrot!

Archived