A Warm Hooville Welcome

Lucky
This topic is 6784 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Check who's online! Especially, look at the last week.You'll see a host of new names posting here in Hooville, along with a whole group of people who log in but do not post. Try checking for the last week and you will be surprised. Some familiar names (hey, Godiva!) and some new ones. Maybe a few guys here have changed their screennames. Wouldn't be surprised if a few are umm, government employees, but hey, gotta do something while you're on the clock! The rest of us are on the cock and having fun.

So lurkers, come on in. Don't let a couple of nasty guys get in your way!

A final question: If you are not going to post, why log in?

A final smile: taylor keeps on trying!:)

Thanks Lucky for the cordial greeting. I have been using this website, lurking around the MC, and submitting reviews for 5 years. I use a different handle for submitting reviews (biwm professional). Boring huh? I wasn't very imaginative when I started submitting reviews. Just recently, I decided to post on the board. I have a great life, so I won't be setting any posting records like the rest of you internet saavy champs. Perhaps I can add some true southern flavor along the way.;-)

Archived