IcelandBoy, currently in SoCal

MikeBiDude

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Whoever did that god awful botox / face-lift on him deserves the death penalty. Still if the pics are to be believed he has a great body and very nice D. Last time I checked RM his profile said he was only interested in overnight appointments. Has anybody been able to secure a more reasonable session time with him? (like an hour or 2)

Whoever did that god awful botox / face-lift on him deserves the death penalty. Still if the pics are to be believed he has a great body and very nice D. Last time I checked RM his profile said he was only interested in overnight appointments. Has anybody been able to secure a more reasonable session time with him? (like an hour or 2)

I didn't want to say it, but YES. There are some weird things going on with his face. What happened to his eyes? Is that botox only or were they altered through a bad face lift? I am not sure what to think of his nose, cheekbones and perhaps chin either. It's a shame.

I wanted to continue my absence, but had to comeback. Met him every year, for 3 years, until last year. I stopped hiring all together is the only reason I stopped seeing him. He is not the new "Living Ken". All those pics are normal photoshop/makeup/filter gone wrong, not plastic jobs gone wrong. He's in his 20s, hasn't had surgery, and is very handsome. He never wore makeup when I met him, and he was sexy as fuck. He's only problem is that he over filters pics. relax.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...