WEEDS

VaHawk

This topic is 5974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone else watching this show on Showtime? I love this show, and I would not miss any vehicle that stars the great Mary Louise Parker. Good show, that I would recommend to everyone.

I love the soundtrack, especially the opening theme song. Now I could have sworn that singer was Iris Dement, but after googling the show, well, suffice it to say, wrong! But I was glad to see that the original soundtrack is available from Rykodisc, and can't wait to get my copy delivered. I love that opening song!

Anyway, check it out if you have Showtime.

It's rare when a show comes along that is well written, creative, quirky and fun to watch. SOAP, Freaks & Geeks are just two series that come to mind that had many of the same qualities as Weeds.

The cast and theme song are brilliant. If you're a Showtime subscriber you can view each episode in their OnDemand section. There is no additional fee to use this feature.

I cannot recommend this new series enough.