Ryan Phillippe 31 today

Guest skrubber
This topic is 6752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has always been my number 1 favorite! I've admired those scenes in flcks when he has shown us his bare ass, in more than one...just forgot the names. I know one was cruel intentions, I forgot the other...exquisite!

Always a Sexy Guy. But doesn't seem to work as much as the other Guys in Hollywood do. Apparently the "Little Wife" works twice as much, almost to the point of overkill! But I guess either Your Hot or Not! Make it while you can. The days of 40-50 Year Careers are long gone..Now it is 40-50 MONTHS if your Lucky! :+

On looks alone, I think Ryan is one of the hottest guys out there and I always did. But there's something about the fact that he seems to have been eclipsed by his wife in terms of career that makes him less hot. It's almost like he's weaker and less accomplished than his wife and that is a little bit of a turn-off.

Having said that, even at 31, Ryan is definitely someone who wouldn't be kicked out of my bed. :p

Guest ReturnOfS

>Question: If you could sleep with Ryan Phillippe, but you had

>to sleep with Resse first, would you do it?

Shoooot, I'd get it on with his wife's mother to get it on with Ryan }(

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ... by far one of my eternal celebrity fantasies. I used to service hi....er serve him and Reese when I was working at the bucks. They were so cute together. Glad he shed all the weight he had gained while he was playing stay at home daddy while Reese worked.

For the record...I searched to no avail for the shot of his ASS in Cruel Intentions. Oh my GOD jerk off material for eternity. That was no stunt ass!

Get a DVD rental of White Squall. The movie is one of Ryan's earliest when he was about 21. It has a cast of cute young guys aboard a training sailing ship showing off their bods throughout the flick. The film itself is not first-rate, but worth watching for the cast, and a must see for fans of Ryan Phillippe and his films.

Guest ReturnOfS

ANother movie where you get to see a lot of Ryan's bare ass is "Little Boy BLue". Its a bit of a disturbing movie, but you can fast forward all of the dramatic stuff and skip directly to the hot scenes of Ryan. :9

Guest LG320126

"I've been an admirer of Ryan Phillippe for a long time. I've

also felt that he's very much of an underrated actor

overshadowed somewhat by his wife. I thought he was especially

impressive in his supporting role in the movie 'Crash'."

I very much agree. Besides being one of the best movies of the year, I think "Crash" is the movie where he really proves his mettle.

-BobbyB

• 1 month later...

Just read in Entertainment Weekly Magazine that Clint Eastwood is currently filming & directing "Flags of Our Fathers" a World War II epic which will star Ryan Phillippe. I hoping that the association with Eastwood will help Phillippe, who I admire both physically and as a talented young actor, finally come out from under the shadow of his famous wife.

ag

Unfortunately. There are now many Guys in that age group or younger in Hollywood... I think one of his biggest problems has always been being too Pretty! He's prettier than the wife, that rarely works! LOL

Basically he has always kept a pretty a low profile, which hasn't made him a household name. Unlike Depp and Farrell who did ride the "Publicity" Train to the last stop! And do we really need another WW2 Movie? IMHO..Don't think so, being as how we are in a War right now, and Never found them Entertainment! :+

>Unfortunately. There are now many Guys in that age group or

>younger in Hollywood... I think one of his biggest problems

>has always been being too Pretty!

That's always been a problem. The young and the pretty gravitate to Hollywood hoping their star will shine only to find out it takes more than being pretty (or good in bed, which doesn't hurt either).

The "too pretty" label has been applied to young male actors since the earliest days.

Archived